-|The Sad Prince|-

Start from the beginning

The hard look in his eyes says it all, he is disgusted. "How can I, after what you've done to me." Jungkook mutters.

The queen nods, her lips fall into a frown, and her eyes cast low to the ground in shame. "I know what I did was unfathomable, and I'm sorry for that." She lifts her gaze, her eyes now glossed over. "Forgive me. I shouldn't have done that, I should have rejected, but..."

"That's enough." Jungkook speaks, his voice coming out rough. "I'll forgive you, because you are my mother and I love you. But nothing will ever be the same between us. You broke my trust in you and I can't even look at you without feeling disgust." Jungkook lets out harshly.

The queen silently cries, her tears finally escaping as she clutches onto her youngest son. "Please Jungkook, don't push me away."

Jungkook sighs again, already done with this conversation. "I'm just really hurt and I need some time alone." He gently pulls away from her grip and leaves the balcony, returning back down the hall and going to the bathroom instead.

He locks the door and turns on the faucet, letting the cold water pool into his hands before splashing it on his face, not caring if it washes away the make-up.

Prince Jungkook...

Jungkook turns around, blinking slowly as he had thought heard someone speak to him, but he was the only one in the bathroom.

"I must be exhausted." He tells himself and rubs his eyes, trying not to think much about it. It has been a long fucking day with all the fuss of the coronation so its only natural he felt tired.

Prince Jungkook...

This time the voice speaks again, the sound coming from the mirror. Jungkook turns around and stares at himself in the mirror, and for a moment he doesn't see anything, that is, until his reflection glares at him, with a malevolent bunny smile.

Jungkook jolts, slamming his body into the door and rubbing his eyes furiously. "What the fuck?!" He can't think straight. Did his reflection just smile at him?

Jungkook looks at himself closely, but sees nothing out of the ordinary again, just himself looking spooked.

"Fuck... I'm losing it again." He mutters, running his hands through his hair and letting out a deep breath.

Then someone knocks at the door, turning his attention away from the mirror.

"Price Jungkook, please return to the throne room, the broadcast will begin shortly." A servant announces.

"I'll be there in a moment." He answers back and gives a last minute glimpse at himself in the mirror, seeing nothing but his tired self.

"I need a fucking break." He mutters as he opens the door and leaves, not putting much thought into what he saw.

He returns to the throne room and resumes his position next to his mother, whom was trying her best to put on a fake smile.

Jungkook puts on a fake smile too.

Everyone has fake smiles and fake laughs and fake everything.

Jungkook hates it all.

••••••

"Citizens of South Korea, I gradually invite you all to witness history once again as tomorrow I'll be stepping down as king, thus, allowing my eldest son Jeon Jiyo, to take my place."

Jimin watches with interest as the King of Busan gestures to his aforementioned son, Jiyo. The broadcast is everywhere and on every channel, making it a big deal for everyone, expect for Hoseok, whom was grumbling with his head on Jimin's lap as the both of them are sat on the couch.

"I thought Jungkook was going to take over." Jimin says, brushing his fingers through Hoseok's soft hair as he sees Jungkook on tv.

"I thought so too, but his older brother got the vote of the King." Hoseok shrugs, not caring too much as he grabs the remote and turns off the tv.

"Hey!" Jimin whines and reaches for the remote, but Hoseok pulls it further away and distracts Jimin with a kiss.

Which instantly works, as Jimin kisses him back, changing their position so that he is straddling Hoseok.

"We are having guests coming over tomorrow, so I want you to look your best." Says the doctor as he slides hands around Jimin's ass, giving it a good squeeze. "We'll all watch the ceremony together."

"Who are the guests?" Jimin asks, stealing a kiss on Hoseok's lips, making the doctor chuckle.

"King Namjoon, King Jin, and a very special person, my sister."

Jimin gawks. "Your sister? She's here in Seoul?" This was a surprise to Jimin. Hoseok rarely talked about his family.

"Yes, she's here and I want you to look your best when they arrive." Says Hoseok as he kisses Jimin again, but a little aggressively, biting Jimin's lower lip and tugging at it.

"You know I always look my best. I'm a fucking ten out of ten, a full course meal." Jimin boasts, dragging his lips across Hoseok's cheeks and under his jaw.

Hoseok slaps his ass, making Jimin squeal and giggle. "That's right baby, you're a full package." He grins, kissing Jimin all over his puffy cheeks. "You're going to love my sister, she's a real angel."

"I'm sure I will." Jimin smiles widely. "But you're my angel too hyung."

Hoseok snorts. "I'm your hope, I'm your angel!"

Jimin cringes. "Ew, that makes you sound weird." Both of them laugh as they return to kissing.

As they do, Jimin shifts himself a little more until he reaches over and grabs the remote, turning on the tv again.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and turns Jimin around, sitting him between his legs, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and letting Jimin rest his back on his chest.

The broadcast continues with Queen making her speech, next to her is Jungkook with solemn expression.

"He looks miserable." Jimin mumbles, but Hoseok catches it and smiles to himself.

"He does, but I guarantee after tomorrow, he'll be much more happier." Hoseok says as he plants a kiss on Jimin's head and hugs him tightly, reminding him who he belongs to.

"You think so?" Jimin asks, not even noticing the cold, corrupted smile on Hoseok's face.

"Trust me Jimin." Hoseok chuckles, the look of malevolence glimmers in the doctor's eyes, unbeknownst to Jimin.

"I know so."