-|Sweet Revenge|-

Start from the beginning

"My humble Kings, I shall make my departure. Thank you for receiving me on such short notice." Hoseok looks between Yoongi and Taehyung, then gathers his jacket and bag. "I do hope you enjoyed my tea."

"I did. Its was very delicious. You must come again and bring some more." Taehyung comments as he walks Hoseok to the front door.

"I agree, the tea was excellent. Very calming, might I add." Moonbyul beams as she follows Taehyung and Hoseok to the front door.

"I'm glad you both enjoyed my company and my tea." Hoseok smiles widely again as he opens the door to leave. I'll be going, thank you again my humble king." With that, Hoseok gives a final bow and leaves.

Yoongi watches him from the entrance of the dinning room, a serious expression focused in his eyes. "Just what are you up to this time...Jung Hoseok." He mutters quietly then heads to his office.

•••••••

Later that night, Yoongi had settled in for a bath before going to bed. After a long day with paper work and dealings with the military, and all he wanted was to wind down and relax, maybe relieve his his stress with a bit of sex.

Stepping out from the bathroom in nothing but a silk black robe, Yoongi saunters over to the bed, where his husband Taehyung is fast asleep.

A sultry smirk settles on his lips as he unites the robe, letting the silk material slide down his body and pool at his feet. "Baby...are you awake?" He purrs lightly as he gets on the bed and pulls the blanket away from Taehyung, showing that the young king was shirtless with grey sweats.

Such a delectable sight for Yoongi, and he couldn't help but moan as he straddles his husband, pressing his ass firmly against Taehyung's crotch.

"Wake up baby, I'm in the mood for some fun.." Yoongi mutters as he slowly grinds his bare ass on Taehyung's crotch, working his hips in a circular motion.

Yet, Taehyung doesn't move, not even a single breath leaves him, making Yoongi stop and stare at his husband with worry.

"Baby?"

No response.

"Taehyung??...Taehyung wake up." Yoongi lightly taps Taehyung face, but still no response.

Panicking, Yoongi gets off Taehyung and begins shaking him. "Taehyung wake up!" He shouts, his body locking up with fear as Taehyung remains unresponsive. "TAEHYUNG!!" He screams, still Taehyung does not move.

Horror replaces the panic in him as Yoongi grabs his robe and puts it on, then runs out of the room, calling for Moonbyul.

"Moonbyul!! I need your help!" He calls out as he runs into her office, stopping in his tracks with a heavy gasp as he finds the doctor collapsed on the floor.

He rushes to her side, turning her over and shaking her a few times, but she remains unresponsive, her face pale and her skin cold.

"Oh god...no...no this is not happening." Yoongi tugs at his own hair, horror and hysteria taking over as he lets out a scream and runs back out into the hall again, shouting for his guards.

But he finds them all collapsed on the ground, unresponsive.

"This is just a nightmare Yoongi." He tells himself, slapping his face a few times as he wanders through the mansion, looking for anyone that can help him. "Wake up Yoongi, wake up!" He shouts at himself as he runs back to his room, and screams at the sight before him.

Taehyung is still laying in bed, still unresponsive, but this time Yoongi sees blood on his stomach. Nervously he approaches, and gasps loudly as he sees the word 'LIAR' written in blood.