*
*
Gelo

I wasn't mad at Anthony but I was annoyed with him because he didn't let me know he was with that bitch Desiré, it's not my beef but if you do my lil sis dirty I'm not fucking with you anymore.

I shouldn't have left Cherray there but I know her and there is no way she was gonna stay in the car nor was she gonna wait in the car till Ashley arrived. I'm hoping Melo won't find out because he'll go crazy, it ain't like he can actually hurt or scare me but I'm just not in the mood for his bullshit.

"Why you ain't told me she was coming with?!" I snapped at Anthony.

"I'm sorry, I ain't thought you was with Cherray" I know he meant it but I just know Desiré knew Cherray was with me.

"I'm right here you know.." I heard Desiré say.

"Yea well quite frankly I don't give a fuck" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe!" She whimpered.

I should've drove off without her when I had the chance because this girl right here is the definition of annoying.

"Bro just try to be nice please" Anthony sighed.

"Be nice? Like she was nice to Ashley and Chay cuz I can do that" I raised my eyebrow even tho he couldn't see that.

"Look they had it coming, they should've just mind they business" Desiré said.

"Yea or you could've just been honest with them instead of sneaking around"

"I could've, but it doesn't matter anymore" I saw her shrugging.

"You never even liked Chay did you, it was probably all an act" I said.

"My friendship with Cherray and the others was real in the beginning, for your information. Pero now I remember why I didn't liked her before, it's cuz she's a stuck up bitch" She said.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch

Now, y'all have to know that I never call a girl out of her name but this one right here... She's just asking for it and it takes everything in me to not yell at her.

"Can y'all stop" Anthony sighed once again but I really didn't care at the moment.

"Why is you even with her bro?" I frowned.

"Because..."

*
*
Cherray

"She's weird bro, I wouldn't even stay in that car with her if you gave me a million dollars afterwards" I said which made Ashley laugh.

We just got some food from Taco Bell and now we're driving home.

"Talking about weird shit, I don't know if you've noticed but this Courtney girl is getting a lil too comfortable in Melo's comments" Ashley said causing me to frown.

"Courtney?"

"Yea I don't know her but she's constantly commenting on his pictures with hearts and shit" She said.