𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

Start from the beginning

"hi" i smiled then looked off the side seeing maddi still standing there. i shop's her away and looked back at ben. "for you love" he said handing me flowers. "aww" i said my voice getting high as i could tell i had puppy eyes. "thank you so much" i said smelling them. "shall we?" he held his arm out. i looked mine with his looking back closing the door seeing maddi give me a thumbs up.

"i'm going to ask now. where do you plan on taking me tonight?"

he opened the door for me and i got inside pulling the bottom of the dress with me. "a nice restaurant," he started to say. he closed the door and went to the other side and got in. "a very nice restaurant" he finished saying looking at me. "wow i hope the restaurant is nice" i smiled at him as i put on my seatbelt. it was silent for the rest of the car ride. not a awkward one just a comfortable silence. i took this time to take in his appearance.

he wore a black suit. the shirt of it having a few rhinestones that shined when the light hit him with a black bow tie. bow ties were my least favorite but he pulled it off nicely to where i would like for him to wear them often. his hair was curly and looked like silk. you could easily run your fingers through them. i would if i could. ben had a very cute face. it was babyish and it could make anyone in love with it and not to mention the shiny green eyes to top it all off nicely. he was the perfect human being and i couldn't find any flaws whatsoever.

i felt cool air hit me as i saw my door was open and ben stood on the side of it waiting for me. i took off my seatbelt quickly and got out since i felt like i wasted a lot of time. dang it my thoughts got the best of me. again.

we approach the front entrance. i was getting more nervous the closer we were getting. the restaurant was nice definitely elegance was a necessity here.
the man lead us to a different part of the restaurant.

don't tell me he has a vip table

no one was there. it was just a empty room with servers around holding trays and waiting for assistance. ben excused himself for a minute to talk with one of the workers.

"do you enjoy working here?" i asked a girl who was standing up against the wall. "it's alright. it could get boring at some points and sometimes it could get exciting cause of family drama and i'm allowed to just sit there and watch," she smiled. i chuckled at the imagine of that scene. "i basically get payed to stand here cause no one really ask for anything so it's one of my favorite jobs"

"that's awesome"

"yeah you should totally come work here. there aren't many girls around. so having you would be a relief"
i made a slight tense face. "maybe later" i nodded my head. yeah after the sugar daddy is gone.

"ready?" i heard ben's voice behind me. i turned to him. "yeah"
we walked over to the table and he pulled the chair out for me. i gave him a thank you and sat spins picking up the menu in front of me.

oh my god. burgers. no no no, i have to look...nice salads and pastas. salads and pastas.

"order how much of anything you want" ben said. "really?" i looked up from the menu and at him seeing e was already looking at me. "yeah" he chuckled. i held the menu up to cover my smile.

FIFTHY DOLLARS FOR A DESSERT?

my eyes widened as i didn't realizing my wrist had relaxed and it showed the top half of my face. "what's wrong?" ben asked. i looked up placing the menu down. "nothing" i replied. ben signaled the waiter to come over. "i'm going to take the alfredo pasta with a fruit bowl"

"and for the lady?" the waiter looked at me. "a burger"
"burger" ben said with a smirk. "with a fruit bowl of course" i quickly added. the waiter nodded and walked off.

i regret that burger now

"never seen a date order a burger. which is fine and refreshing" ben says. "like how?"
"because when i take someone out they would get a salad and then one day i walk in on them eating pizza. they say eating salad on the first date is attractive. but you in the other hand,"

i raised my eyebrows waiting for him to continue. "i find it cute that you orders a burger"
"well, i—like food" i playfully pretend to flip my hair.

after waiting for a few more minutes our food came.

"so this whole thing how does it work?" i ask ben. "it's simple. every year as you recently just found out, there's an annual fundraiser for the need and-"
"and they auction women for money" i finished his sentence. "yeah. i guess you have experience?" he jokingly asked. "sure. been there done that," i joked also. "so what do your people usually do?"

"it's basically give us sex or you won't get money" he said straightforward. i tilted my head and looked off to the side being surprised at that statement. "but i'm not that kind of man" he smirked seeing how i reacted. "all you have to do for me is just sit here and be pretty" he leaned his arm out with a napkin and wiped the corner of my mouth.

well that's embarrassing. i'm just going to continue to eat burgers when i'm by myself for now on

"so i don't do anything?" i asked with a eyebrow raised.
"nope"
"and you just give me money?"
"yep"
"wow...do you ever run out of money?" i felt annoying asking all of these questions but i needed to know other wise i would be confused.
"that's the point. i don't. the money is the sugar and of course i'm your daddy-"

"alright, didn't have to pop off like that mr. cocky" i held my hands up in a playful mocking manner.

"you asked"

"so when the year is over do i just leave and you find someone else?" i asked curious. "well that's your choice," he starts catching my attention more. "you can stay however long you want i'll just skip the next year but if you decide to leave, you can leave i won't make you stay. it'll just be like the other times if you do"
i nod my head signally i understood everything.

this will be easy

"but i do have events so you will be my date"

maybe this will be a medium?