𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

ꨄ𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐ꨄ

"—how do sugar daddies even work?" i asked maddi as she was putting a face mask on me

"—how do sugar daddies even work?" i asked maddi as she was putting a face mask on me. "to start off you have to know which one you have. there are the one who just want you for pleasure and barely pay you. ones you pay you for pleasure and the ones who just pay you" she explained. "okay well which one do i have?"

"i'm not an expert on this y/n," she laughed. "he's cute so maybe he's the pay pleasure type. but i could be wrong. i mean mine just gives me money" she shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing. "he just pays you? for no reason at all?" i asked shocked. "yeah" she answered like it was normal. "some of them are just lonely and just want to spoil women"

"i don't even know how to act around ben" i dryly chuckled. "i lack flirtation"

"i can tell you're nervous for tonight. he seems fine. and if not and you're in trouble just call us—no never mind call police first then us, but anyways. don't be nervous. make sure your body is relaxed for any future events tonight"

"what do you mean by that?"

"well you did say after dinner you guys were doing something else. okay i'm being straightforward on this...maybe he wants sex" my eyes widened and i looked at myself in the mirror. "and if he does i wouldn't waste my time on him cause he's a good looking guy"

"he's a sugar daddy maddi" i laughed. "a british sugar daddy. he's basically foreign. name any other foreign related ones"

"dubai" i simply said. maddi stopped talking and returned to do my hair next. i laughed and watched her in the mirror. "oh and note this. there will be a contract of some sort. mine gave me one saying when he needs me. he needs me. very strict but not too strict. but yours seem soft so i doubt he'll be rough"

"ha, can't judge book by its cover" i mumbled. "do you think tonight is going to go great? like do you think i'll make it"

"as your friend you would want me to be honest and i am. i think you'll have a break down to the least but i predict with my psychic ability that everything will go fine"

"ok raven" i commented with a smirk. i look at the time on the clock and seen it was almost six. i tapped my legs nervously that ben could show up earlier than expected. "okay and now for the dress" she pulled it out. "what do you think?" she held it up and looked at me with a smile on her face. "that is gorgeous"

it was a white dress with glitter around it and a slit at the leg and it was a v-neck. "and with this choker" she pulled out a diamond choker and handed it to me. wow maddi really does get money. "these are real diamonds?!" i looked away from the accessory and back to her. she nodded her head. "what are the shoes gucci?" i asked as a joke but she jumped with excitement. "yes!" she squealed taking the out of the bag also.

"now hurry he could be here any-" she was cut off by a knock on the door. you could say i procrastinated for a few hours. i looked at her as she started clapping her hands. "good thing i already took a shower" i joked but she gave me a serious face. i hurried to put on the dress while the put on the shoes for me. i put the choker on as she drowned me perfume. i cough and swung my hands around. "too much! too much" i exclaimed my voice scratchy. she rushed me out my room and went to the front door with me. i caught my breath before opening the door.