75

evie texted me saying she was coming over so i had to get ready

evie texted me saying she was coming over so i had to get ready. luckily i finished up all the paper work last night after dinner so i didn't have to worry about it today, until a new bunch comes up. shit was really exhausting honestly, but evie is coming over and that's all i'm looking forwards to today. i brought out the little notebook i kept with all of our plans, i know the wedding isn't happening just yet but i prefer to be ready ahead of time. people who plan weddings a few months before it happens terrify me, especially because if something goes wrong they don't have enough time to fix shit. it's always better to be prepared.

after a quick shower and throwing some clothes on i was ready for the day. evie wasn't here yet so i decided to look through some stuff before she arrived. i grabbed one of the books i had taken from mothers library, a brief history of fairies. yeah i didn't know where to start my search so i decided fairies was the easiest way to start, they're magical and we have lots of them. their history was scary to be honest, they were killed for being different because people couldn't handle different. i read that the  oldest and strongest fairies are fallen angels. they are the lightest fae but the darkest, the most benign, and the most dangerous. so like half and half.

there are some fae who were once humans but got lost in the fairylands, and time works different there. which made me question if the witch was actually a fae since she mentioned time was different with her. anyways, as magic spread throughout their souls, they turned. soon they became immortal and beautiful, but at the price of  losing their humanity and their capacity for compassion. that was scary, losing your humanity is like losing yourself.

while reading it make me think of some people, like jane and mal. their mothers are fairies after all. i read that a fairy can begin as a faeling which is a child of a human-fae coupling. so we know who mal's dad is so she's half fae half demi god, but we don't know who's janes father is. is she half fae half human? what's her full potential with magic? it says that if a child is born in the fairylands, they turns almost immediately. however, if born in the human world, they may never know about their fairy nature. jane clearly knows about her fairy nature, so where does that leave her?

they also hate iron, so i wonder what happens if one hits mal, jane or fairy godmother with iron. like what is their reaction? it says it just gives them headaches, but i'm sure it varies from fae to fae. they can also give others headaches, but i don't see how that's useful. what makes me laugh is that they hate thank yous, but isn't that was fairy godmother is always teaching us? kinda ironic if you ask me.

there was a knock on the door, "come in." i said as i finished reading the last paragraph for now. i looked over and saw evie entering, well doesn't she look lovely? "well how are you today my little bellflower?" i asked putting the book away. "i'm great, how are you?" she asked taking a seat on one of the sofa chairs. "wonderful darling, just doing some light studying." i planted a quick kiss on evie's cheek before taking the seat in front of her.

"so where to begin e?" i opened the notebook and some of the magazines, the pages i had bookmarked specifically. "whenever you want, i don't mind." noted, let's see. "okay so i was looking at the flowers and their arrangements, i really liked these. i know we're going with a pink and white scheme but these flowers are beautiful, personally i think this blue goes with the pink." i looked up to see what she would say but she just stayed silent. "e?" why isn't she saying anything? are my ideas that awful?

"bella, i-i think we should call off the wedding." geez i guess they are that bad. "what do you mean?" she avoided looking at me, was she getting cold feet this early? "i'm calling off the wedding." yes but why? "no yes i understand that, but why? if you're nervous that's fine, if it's because we're too young that's understandable. just let me know okay, we can work things out together."

"no, i don't want a wedding. it's not about our age or if i'm nervous, it's you. i don't want to marry you. i don't want to be with you anymore." she stood up and faced away from me. well i didn't really know how to react, i mean what happened in the time span of last night to right now? was it something i did or said? what did i do wrong? i mean, i'm just trying to make sense of the situation here.

the witch or fairy, whatever she was, said she and i were soulmates right? well then what does this mean? is this the bad she said was coming? "i just want you to stay away from me, send me back to the isle if you must. forget about me and let me move on. we were never meant to be anyways. i'm from the wrong side of the tracks, and you're... you're miss perfect. we don't fit, and we never did. we're over with bella." this feeling felt familiar, the one in my chest. i wanted to stand up and face her but i couldn't. it felt like a great gush of wind kept me down and grounded.

"i-if that's what you really want then it's- it's fine. evie i-i would never force you to stay with me.... i just want to know what happened? what did i do wrong?" chest pains, that's what i'm having. yeah these hurt like a notherfucker. "just leave me alone, i have to go." evie walked past me and as much as i wanted to go after her, i couldn't. i don't know what just happened, but if she doesn't want to near her that's okay. i love her, and i have to respect her decision.

all i could do is sit here and clutch my heart in pain, process what happened and take it all in. deep breaths in, deep breaths out. i closed my eyes and just let the tears slip by, evie just broke up with me. not only did she do that, but she told me she didn't want to marry me, to stay away from and that we were never meant to be. i meant if she's been having doubts why now, why string me along so far.

what did i do? like where did i go wrong? what's wrong with me? i mean i know i'm no miss perfect like she said, but i thought things were going okay. i looked over at the table, well i'm not gonna need all this shit am i? i was finally able to stand up, though the pain didn't go away. i grabbed the notebook and ripped the pages, what are they good for now? i looked at the other things i had laying around and threw them across the room.

i stopped in front of the mirror and stared at myself in disgust. evie broke up with me because of me! i mean what else do i need to say? i have to lay down, i can't breath right. deep breaths in, deep breaths out. nothings working! there has to be something that can help, but i can't bother looking. all i can do is cry, because that's all i'm good for! i mean anyone would cry too if someone like evie broke up with them. i thought we were soulmates, and that says slot because i don't even believe in them. i guess i was right, magic and everything else exist but not soulmates. soulmates don't work, they'll never work.

Another Fairytale StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara