66

third person p

third person p.o.v

bella ran to ben's room, tears were spilling out. why was she crying? she didn't really understand why, she knew it wasn't her fault but at the same time it felt like it was her fault. she did nothing wrong, yet the tears wouldn't stop from coming out. she knocked on ben's door hoping her brother was still up. she tried calling evie, but she didn't answer. bella knew why evie wasn't answering, it was friday and she had the place to herself. that meant she would be in the bathtub enjoying a nice warm bubble bath, a nice self care night for evie.

ben opened the door and bella didn't wait for him to invite her in. she barged in, completely ignoring the half naked carlos on the bed. she didn't know what to say exactly, especially with carlos in the room. she sat down on the bed and tried to contain her sobs. who knows what would've happened if adrian was able to completely overpower her. was he capable of taking advantage of her?

"hey it's okay, i'm here. what's wrong?" ben sat down next to his sister and tried to comfort her. he tried hugging her but bella only pushed him away. carlos took a seat on bella's other side and tried to comfort her too but it didn't help much.

"he fucking touched my ass, and then he pushed me on to the bed and forced himself on me! i-i, i tried to push him off but..." bella ran her thumb across her wrist, she tried not to cry anymore but she couldn't help herself. ben and carlos looked at one another confused, who was bella referring too?

"adrian, h-he kissed me, a-and he had his h-hand down my..." the more bella thought about, the more she blamed herself. she shouldn't blame herself because that dirtbag was lying, she wasn't asking for anything. she was just being nice, what screamed 'i want you' from just being nice to someone?

"he what?!" ben stood up in anger, beast mode activated. no one was angrier than carlos though. he jumped off the bed, forgetting he was just wearing boxers and they had company, and started mentally slapping himself.

"i'm going to murder him!"  "no!" ben and carlos looked at bella confused, unless she wanted to do it herself which if she did they wouldn't stop her. bella managed to calm herself down, she wanted to punch him in the face repeatedly but murder wasn't an option. yet.

"no ones going to hurt anyone, look i-i want to hurt him just as much as you guys but think about it. what if this whole time he was just playing with us? i mean, and no offense carlos, when the vk's first arrived they had a plan to take the wand right? what if he has a plan too?" carlos thought about it, he knew bella had a point. everything felt off since he met adrian.

"we need to find out if he's actually related to me then. if he's not then we can stop him before he tries to hurt you or anyone else." carlos was confused as to why bella was avoiding looking at him. did the possibility of them being related make her uncomfortable?

"his clothes are still in my room, we can probably get something from them and have them tested with some of your dna." "well let's not waste anymore time and get to the bottom of this." the three of them headed to the door but stopped as bella came to an abrupt stop.