36

(i found a way to update ahah take that stupid phone)

third person p.o.v

"hey guys, they're here!" gil said from where he stood up high. harry walked with a tied up ben to where the mal and her gang could see them. he pushed ben, and smiled wickedly.

"welcome!" "finally!" uma came out as it was her moment to shine. this was the type of acting she was into. bella was also hiding but she wouldn't come out until the very end, it's part of the plan trust me.

[play song here]
*obviously the lyrics would say prince since ben is not the king in this story*
[read once the song is over]

mal walked towards uma to hand her the fake wand, uma of course already knew it was fake.

"wait! where's bella!?" evie yelled as she she realized only one royal sibling was on the ship. "don't worry about her, we took care of her." harry said from where he stood on the plank with ben.

mal handed the wand over to uma. and then bella appeared as she used a rope to get down, man who knew playing pretend pirates was so much fun. uma smirked and handed bella the wand. evie let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, she wasn't much for violence but if uma had hurt her girlfriend she would've gone mental.

then bella surprised everyone, she snapped the wand in half. everyone, but the people on the ship, were confused as fuck.

"amazing work guys, really enjoyed the show you put on. ten out of ten, really, claps all around. oh hey guys!" bella waved at her friends, who were even more lost than before. "why didn't you guys tell me almost everyone on the island can make up songs and dance numbers on the spot? nine out of ten on your part, mal's trash talk wasn't amazing but i don't want to be a harsh critic."

'this has to be some type of fever dream' mal thought, for once she did not have a single clue on what the fuck was going on. 

"they get a ten out of ten and we only get a nine out of ten? we're your friends doesn't that count in our favor?" everyone looked over at jay. "not the time sorry."

evie walked past mal and towards bella. "babe, what's going on?" she whispered, her girlfriend seemed to be out of it. "i told you, you could trust me to go off on my own. uma, harry and gil will be leaving with us." bella whispered as she hugged evie. she felt bad for leaving her alone on the island but she had her best friend with her so..

"they're what?" evie asked pulling away from their embrace. uma turned to her crew, "guys give us some space." and again, as loyal crewmen they left the ship. "come, we need to talk." bella said to her friends. she grabbed evie's hand and  led her on to the ship. the rest of the vk's followed.

carlos rushed over to ben as soon as he got on the ship, but harry didn't let him get to ben that easily.

"sorry dog boy, he's mine now." harry smirked as carlos seemed to get angry. "no i'm not!" ben said behind him.  "let me see my boyfriend!" carlos wasn't asking, he was telling him.

"no, let's discuss our past de vil." carlos rolled his eyes, that was a long time ago. "yes let's do that, but maybe in the car ride home?" ben scooted to the side a bit to look at carlos. this sounded really interesting and he wanted to know more about carlos from his time on the isle. and not what he already knew, but the people he saw if you catch my drift.

"just give me my boyfriend back." harry laughed and began to untie ben. "offer still stands princey." harry whispered before pushing ben towards carlos and walked away. carlos caught ben before he actually walked the plank, and he stood there hugging him.

"how could you walk away from us when we told you it wasn't safe for you here? ben you scared me to death, i can't lose you dude." carlos scolded ben for his actions but he wasn't too harsh on the boy. "aw i missed you too." ben kissed carlos' forehead, they stood there for a while forgetting they were on a ship with other people.

"okay love birds, now we have to talk." mal walked over to them as everyone was staring. "right yeah, come on." carlos walked over to the group holding ben's hand, making sure not to let go.who knows where he'll drift too if carlos left him go.

"so what did you mean by they're leaving with us?" evie asked once mal, ben and carlos joined the group. "well, uma and i talked a lot last night. turns out i was right, she did want the wand. however, her intentions with the wand were not that of evil but of freedom. she wanted it to take down the barrier and give the kids freedom." mal and evie looked at one another, they didn't seem to believe that's all uma wanted.

"i promised her what i promised myself to do, help everyone and that will always include the people of the isle. i'm starting by taking a few more back to auradon with us. starting with her, harry and gil. i'm sure that if we all worked together we could think of many ways to help the children." bella hoped that they would understand, even if they didn't agree with her she would still bring them along.

"why the sudden change of heart?" mal asked uma. "i get why you wouldn't trust me, i don't trust you either honey. while at first i was going to find a way to get my way, using evil, she helped me see that i don't need to be evil. she's promising us a better life, who wouldn't take that offer?" mal couldn't let herself believe that uma was being genuine.

"it's going to take some time to get used to it, i'm sure, but mal this could lead to great change for the isle and the kingdom over all." evie looked at bella and took her hand. "if you think this will work then i'll support you, no matter what." evie brought bella's hand to her face and kissed it, literally forgetting that only four out of the eight people surrounding them knew they were together.

"does everyone in auradon have a thing for bad guys?" uma asked. "you two are together?" lonnie asked, which surprised bella as she didn't realize lonnie was here. "yes but it's a secret." evie told her, lonnie nodded and gave them a thumbs up.

"then we should get going then, don't want to worry anyone. also, i need to find a way to sneak you three in. everyone will come together at the cotillion and we'll introduce you there!"

nothing could go wrong, right?