Authors Note

This thing on? i don't think anyone uses wattpad anymore...

Hi there !
Firsts things first-  I apologize for not updating in like forever, thats a really shitty thing to do and for that I am sorry. The only reason i stopped was because i just wasn't feeling it anymore, the story lost its structure and i feel like it went to shit. There was a planned ending but i lost my original draft and outline for the story.  And to top it all off, I dislike the story. Personally, I think my Ben x OC story is the better one of the two (definitely recommend, its called 'This Town'). I rushed a lot of it and just really hate what it became. I feel like i didnt give myself the chance to really explore the characters and give them more personality than the movies did.  So i gave up and never touched again, and that was like in 2020...

I have since stopped writing because i was, or am, burnt out. I have tried to write, i still have ideas for descendants stories, but they never go anywhere. I started a bevie sibling story but then quit before i could at least put one chapter out. Writing is something that ive always loved but because of school, it became a job to me. I want to write again, i want to learn to love it again.

The year is coming to an end so its not like im going to learn to love it in less than a month, but I can start now. I dont promise an immediate return, maybe something small like my one shots book, but eventually I will. Hopefully- i have outlines for a barry book and audrevie book waiting for me to get back to them ;) .

When I do, I cant promise to continue this story. Theres like a 99.9 % chance I wont, but I am thinking of perhaps rewriting it. I want to start over with it and do it better, and I hope those that enjoyed this book will be there for when I do. This wont be the last time you see Bella and Evie, just be prepared for them to be a little bit different.

Hopefully we see each other again, and you'll enjoy my writing once again.  For now, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

@/ lostprxnce on ao3, spotify, and instagram!