17

Third-Person p

Third-Person p.o.v

The vk's were in their remedial goodness class with Fairy Godmother, they were minding their own business when she walked down towards them.

"Children, excuse me um. As you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. Since your parents can't be here due to, uh... distance. We've arranged for a special treat." She walked back to retreat a cart with a tv screen and a keyboard on it. Fairy Godmother seemed far more excited than the kids did.

Why would they look forwards to seeing their parents? They all feared their parents, they were sent there with a mission and they didn't want to disappoint. Especially Mal.

She pressed a key on the keyboard and a screen appeared. The first person they saw was Maleficent as she had her face up against the camera.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear," She was looking directly into the camera, but for Mal, it felt like she was looking directly at her.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother gestured for them to come up to the screen and they obeyed, it's not like they could run away at this point.

"Press enter," Jafar's voice sent a shiver down Jay's spine, he didn't want to see his father right now, or maybe ever again.

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Mal wasn't ready to see her mother this soon, she didn't have the wand yet and with Fairy Godmother in the room, they couldn't really discuss it.

Soon the villains were able to get the screen on and there they saw their children.

"Evie! It's mommy! Look how beautiful! oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." The Evil Queen laughed, her laugh made Evie shift uncomfortably. It's been a while since she heard her mothers voice, it's been a while since it haunted her.

"Don't you mean the weeds." Maleficent snarked at her.

"Oh, who's the old bat?" Cruella asked. Carlos didn't even want to look at his mom, especially with Dude in his arms. 

"This is Fairy Godmother," Mal answered from behind her. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked, she was trying to get on the fae's nerves.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother snapped back, apparently, it worked. "You really couldn't give Cinderella until one a.m.? I mean really, did the hamsters have to be back on their little wheels?" The parents laughed as Fairy Godmother appeared to get angrier.

"They were mice! They were not- they were mice!" She turned back to look at the children, she didn't want to go off and satisfy them. "Thank you so much, thank you." Mal tried to calm her down. Before she stepped to the side, she got close to the screen and whisper yelled "they were mice" one last time.