38

(two updates to make up for any missed days?)

"okay there's the bathroom, here are some clothes to change into while i go get you something nice to wear for tonight

"okay there's the bathroom, here are some clothes to change into while i go get you something nice to wear for tonight. do not leave this room, please. if anyone knocks don't make a sound until they leave. or else we're all in big trouble." i said as i laid down some clothes for them to wear for now.

"you have any food?" gil asked, fuck i forgot about feeding them. "no but no worries, i will find some food. stay put, i'll be back." they all nodded as i ran out the door. i still need to shower and do my makeup. let's not forget my hair, either.

"bella! there's you are! okay so i need your opinion on some last minutes changes. i was thinking maybe some nice royal blue and pink streamers unless you'd like another color. also, i found something that might belong to mal, could-" jane was walking behind me as i headed to the kitchen for some food asking me questions about the decor which i could care less about.

"jane, i don't have time for this right now as i'm running late. i have faith that you will choose what you think is best. go with whatever you like, i'm sure it will look amazing either way. thank you." i told her before i continued to walk around. how was i to explain everything to my parents, what if no one wanted the new vk's here? can they take away my crown if they're really against it? no they can't, right?

soon i was back in my dorm with enough food for everyone. as much as i was super hungry i had no time to eat, time to shower and get ready. i was heading into the bathroom when i noticed something. something didn't seem right. i turned around to look when i noticed uma, harry and gil were already dressed up nicely. when and where did they get clothes?

"i-? how?" i asked pointing at them. "mal's not the only one that knows magic, my mom is a sea witch after all." uma said as she took a bite of an apple. right, of course. no need to worry, everything can be solved with magic! right yeah.

-

i was out of the shower and drying my hair. my dress was on its stand and my crown next to it. i was so fucking nervous. not only am i introducing the new vk's but i'm also coming out to my parents and telling them about evie and i. my stomach hurt just thinking about it, what if the people rioted against me and started a revolution.
i'm overthinking it, everything will be fine and amazing. yes positive vibes bella.

i changed into my dress and began doing my makeup. it's times like these i wished my mom was a fairy or a witch.

"so tell me princess, why are you so confident we won't spell you and try to take over your kingdom?" uma asked as she came to stand next to me. i paused for a second, she had a point, why am i so confident they won't try anything?

"i guess i just have a lot of faith in people, i see the good in you guys. it's there, you just need someone to help you bring it out into the light." uma stood there watching me as i continued to get ready. she didn't say anything after that and they began watching tv.

after a while i was completely done. i hope evie likes how i look, i already know she's gonna kill us with her beauty. god imagine being lucky enough to date her, but you can't cause she's with me. i'm honestly so lucky, i just can't. i'm soft for my girlfriend so what?

"okay let's go, keep your head down if anyone passes by. don't drift away." i checked myself in the mirror once more. i passed my desk and saw harry's hook, would letting him bring it be okay? eh fuck it. 

"here." i tossed it towards harry who caught it on time. "ready to party?" i joked which just earned me a smile from gil, a smirk from harry and a nonchalant expression from uma. great.

i lead them to the ride that was going to take us to the castle where we had to board the ship. thankfully we didn't run into anyone and the drive there was smooth.

harry was wearing something that resembled what he wore on the ship, but classier. his makeup  was neater and clean. gil's had on a nice button up with some ruffles and his hair, though not too long nor too short, was up in a man bun which really suit him. uma had all her hair up in big bun and was wearing a beautiful dress. she looked like a princess.

they knew how to clean up nicely.

soon we were at the castle and i was guiding them, making sure my parents didn't see them. we were almost at the waiting room when i heard my parents. ah great.

"shit , okay, hide behind the curtain and don't make any noise." i pushed them towards the big curtains and made sure you couldn't tell they were hiding.

"oh honey look at you!" my mom said as i felt her hug me from behind. "hey mom." i tried to calm myself down before i turned to look at them. "really wished you'd stayed at the castle over night so we could fix you up, but you did a great job all on your own." i smiled awkwardly, not knowing how to take in what she said.

"we really wished you had someone to welcome in like your brother but no pressure." my dad said from where he stood. no pressure huh? okay, cool, cool, cool.

"well we'll see you out there." my mom kissed my forehead as she and my father walked out.

"okay you can come out now, when you hear me say 'come on out guys' you come out the way i did." they all nodded and i got ready as i heard lumière begin to call for me.

here goes nothing.