32

"ben? ben!" evie yelled at the figure coming towards us

"ben? ben!" evie yelled at the figure coming towards us. "ben don't scare us like that!" evie spoke to the figure but it didn't reply. what the fuck?

"that's not ben." i told her as i looked closer. this figure was taller than ben... "come out, you don't scare us!" carlos shouted at whoever that person was.

"don't scare you? but that's my specialty."  who was this guy?

"harry." evie spoke his name. as in harry hook? he was one of the kids that was going to get picked until ben chose the core four. "what did you do with ben?" jay asked. i looked over at carlos, he was quite but nervous. was this guy suppose to be scary? with that accent i don't think so.

"oh uh, we nicked him. and if you want to see him again, have mal come to the chip shoppe tonight. alone. uma wants a little visit. aw jay, seems like you've lost your touch." jay tried to jump him but evie held him back. he laughed and looked over at carlos. "hey!" he said in bark. he looked over at me and ran his hook down my cheek. "why the sudden visit your majesty?" i didn't know what came over me, maybe because i'm an actual dumbass. evie, you're dating an actual dumbass. i grabbed his hook and took it.

welp that's it's, tonight's the night i die. cause of death, killed by a pirate and my own stupidity. yeah please write that on my grave, thank you and goodnight.

"give it back, or else." he whispered. "or else what? you're gonna make me walk the plank? oh water so scary. you'll get it back when i'm done with it, now be a good boy and go report back to your master." part of me was waiting for him to stab me with his sword but then i felt a hand on my shoulder. okay woah that sounded real bitchy, woah okay oof.

"you heard her, go." it was evie, oh thank god i thought it was going to be another pirate. harry laughed. "as you say my queen." he bowed but spit on my shoes as he did. gross.

once he was gone i turned to look at them. "where's this chip shoppe he mentioned?" i asked them. "why do you need to know?" carlos asked. "i'm going to go get ben back." they looked at me seriously before laughing. okay rude.

"listen rookie, you don't want to go up against the big guys. uma is just like mal, if you had met mal when she was still on the isle. let mal go, she'll handle this." jay patted me on the back but i didn't listen to him. "look, she's a bad guy right? what do all bad guys want? power, and where does that power come from. magic, mal's going to go waste her time for this uma chick to just say she wants fairy godmothers wand. think about it, what else would she want from us?" i explained it to them but they didn't listen.

"look, i'm going to go get ben. you can stay here and discuss some rescue mission. i need go get my brother, or else my parents will literally kill me." i looked at evie. "please trust me on this, i know how to defend myself. if things go sideways then uma would just send that hook guy back. please evie, just trust me." evie hesitated for a bit. she was ready to say no, but she reluctantly agreed.

"just promise me you'll be careful, i don't want to lose you too." i nodded and kissed her. "take care of each other, i'll bring back ben safe and sound." i looked over at carlos, "you'll have your prince back in no time." he nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"okay so what you're going to want to do is keep walking straight till the smell of fish becomes too strong. then you'll see a sign that has ursula's face on it. boom, you're there." jay explained as he pointed in the direction harry hook went. okay seems like pretty basic directions.

here goes nothing.

i did as jay told me to, he was right. the smell of fish became so strong but it wasn't that bad. i looked around at the signs around until i spotted one with the witch of the sea, ursula. i walked up to the entrance but was stopped by the guy for earlier. gaston's son, but which one.

"you can't go in there." he said. "what's your name son?" i asked, ew i sounded like my father. "gil." "okay, well gil aren't you a cute little fellow. now you're going to let me in because..." i didn't want to say 'because i'm your queen' as that's abuse of power but it does come in handy a lot. he seems innocent so i won't use that. i also don't think it'll work on the people here like it does in auradon prep, they'll do anything to say they're friends with the queen. oof you should've seen them when ben was working on becoming king, they just threw themselves at him.

"because i'll give you," i checked my pockets and pulled out some coins and gum. "this." he took my offering and studied it. "alright you can go inside." well that was easy.

i walked in and saw so many pirates. there he was, harry hook, next to who i assume was uma.

"well look at who we have here boys, the queen herself. to what do i owe the pleasure your majesty?" she got up from where she sat and walked towards me. "let's talk." she laughed and so did her crew. "i asked for mal."

i held up the hook thing i took from harry. instantly his face dropped into a mix of anger and bitterness.

"i believe this belongs to one of you, though i think it would go perfect in the museum of cultural history. i take it that it belonged to the captain hook? fairy godmother mother would love this addition."

harry went to uma and whispered something into her ear. he clearly didn't want that.

"or peter pan himself can hang this up in his home, he would tots love that!" "uma!" harry wasn't a fan of that idea was he. leverage, you gotta love it.

"fine, we'll talk. let us be." with that her crew left and it was only uma, harry and i.

"i want to see my brother first." she rolled her eyes and told harry to go check on him.

"now what do you want to talk about princess."