74

third person p

third person p.o.v

zevon ended up sleeping on the bushes as he couldn't find a way to get in, he would've broken a window but he didn't want anyone to know he was there just yet. when the sun came out he covered his face with his jacket and tried to go back to sleep, completely forgetting where he was. that was until he heard voices, carlos' voice to be precise. it was something along the lines of "i'll see you at lunch." zevon quickly got up and tried to fix himself up. time to see evie, well first he had to make sure she was alone.

zevon walked around the house again and checked through every window to make sure no one but evie was home.  after walking around about three times he decided to look for an open door. he got lucky that evie was a bit trusting and left her studio door open. she always did, she needed the fresh air to help her concentrate on her designs. zevon waited for evie to step out for him to go in. he looked down at the test tube, the potion he needed to go through with his plan.

"hi b." zevon looked up and saw evie walk away to talk on the phone. he quickly ran in, locked the door behind him and looked around, he needed a piece of dna to insert into the potion. there was no hair, and zevon knew what he had to resort to. blood. his dna was already in, now time to get hers. "love you b." zevon turned around and saw evie standing by the doorway. well time to set the plan in motion.

"hello darling." evie looked at zevon, she didn't recognize him. "who are you and why are you in my home?" evie asked as she walked in. "what?" he didn't understand what he was being asked. "i won't ask again, tell me who you are and why you're here." zevon was angry, how did evie not remember him? with their past,  he should be fresh in her memory.

"it is i! zevon, son of yzma!" evie had to think about it for a second, she had to wrack her brain to remember. "oh! yes i remember now, what are you doing here? get out, i don't want you here." evie didn't bother being nice, she remembered zevon now and everything he did. she was done with nasty perverted guys being around her. it was not about to become a habit. "what?" evie didn't have time for this. "leave." zevon was even angrier. "no, i'm staying. i'm staying and we're going to have a talk." he put the tube in his pocket and took a seat.

"there's nothing to talk about, so leave please." zevon didn't move though, he sat there and smiled creepily. "no there's plenty to talk about, so where to begin? how about you end your little thing with your princess, or else she and all of auradon will suffer." evie knew better than to believe him, every villain seems to make the same empty threat. why should he be any different?

"yeah okay, i'll just call her and end things. she totally won't suspect anything, great plan. now if you'll excuse me i have better things to do. like a wedding dress to design." zevon just watch in disbelief, how could evie not believe him? was he not scary enough? he had to show her he was someone to be scared of. he wouldn't give up easily.

"i mean it, i'll kill her. not just her, but mal and jay too. everyone you love will-" "will suffer and auradon will be yours blah blah blah." his words meant nothing. "that's enough! i didn't come here to be disrespected. come here." zevon got up and took out a small switch blade, he was done beating around the bush. he walked up to evie who was looking the other way. he got up behind her, his hand covering her mouth to avoid her screaming.

"is this enough to make you scared?" zevon asked, he fished around his pockets to find what he needed, a potion that will keep her quite for now. after retrieving the pink liquid, he forced it down evie's throat even though it wasn't easy as the girl was trying to push him away. once it was empty he let her go. evie opened her mouth but nothing came out. she tried to scream, yell, anything but nothing came out. he silenced her.

"now, for the best part." he pinned her up against the table and grabbed her wrist forcefully. he pressed the blade into her flesh and went to grab the tube, he enjoyed watching the blood drip down into it. it was a very satisfying thing to see. "now that that's taken care of, on to the next step. open up sweetheart." evie tried to move her head away, she kept trying to get him off of her but he was overpowering her. she really didn't see this coming, she knew she should've gone with carlos to the castle instead of staying home.

"now now, open up." zevon grabbed her face and held it still, he pressed her cheeks together which caused her mouth to open up a bit. it was a small opening but it was enough for the liquid to go in. evie cringed at the taste of the potion, it was disgusting. it tasted just like medicine, plus it had her blood in it. she tried to think of something, her hand roamed the table trying to find her needle cushion but it wasn't there. she had to find a way to get out and contact bella.

"there all done, well now wasn't that easy. now i know what you're gonna ask, what was that for? well my dear evie, this lovely mixture of mine let's me see everything you do. so you can run and go get help, but i'll be watching. which means i'll be one step ahead of everything you do. go see your lover and i'll know, tell mal about this and i'll know. now it's time for phase two, go see that little girlfriend of yours and break up with her. end it. call of the wedding, break her heart. tear it to pieces."  evie shook her head, she wouldn't. she already broke her heart once, she wouldn't do it again.

"it's not up for debate, it's happening. or else, mal and jay are the first go. then it's your lover girl, then every hero in the land. hey, maybe i'll even hurt the isle kids. it's up to you really. so what will it be? speak up i can't hear you darling." was her voice back? evie opened her mouth and words finally came out. she didn't want to end things with bella, but zevon was serious. he came all this way and then basically fucking drugged her, he's serious. she should've ended him when they were on the isle, but she didn't. now she had to find a way without letting him hurt anyone.

"fine, just don't hurt anyone."