79

Third Person P.O.V

The room feels like it's spinning for Bella as Uma and Mal patch her up. She drifts in and out of consciousness every once in a while, she's only able to hear fragments of what the two girls are saying. "Don't fall asleep," or "Keep your eyes open for me,".

Uma and Mal looked at one another as they finished helping the queen. They were able to stop the bleeding but they couldn't quite close the wound. It would scar up eventually, but for now they could only cover it with a bandage. Uma grabbed a cup of water for Bella while Mal got her some painkillers. They needed her to be up on her feet and ready to go to save Evie.

"Here, this will help." Mal slipped the pill into her hand as Bella grabbed the glass of water. She blinked a couple of times before she felt less wonky. She finished the glass of water before speaking up.

"What the fuck was that?" Her voice was hoarse, she cleared her throat but it didn't do much. "Where's Ben? I-Is he okay?" She asked, part of her didn't want to believe that the beast that attacked her was her brother. It was him though, he looked like the beast Audrey turned him into but taller and scarier. Bella closed her eyes and placed her hand on her cheek, her own brother had hurt her. It was a beast, but it was still Ben in there.

"We need to find Ben, before he hurts anyone else." She tried to get up from where she was seated but the girls stopped her. "We contacted Carlos and the others, they're already looking for him. If anyone can help him, it's Carlos. We have something else to do." Bella looked from Mal to Uma as they both shared a look that was easy to read. They both knew something she didn't.

"What is it?" She asked, her voice now clearing up.

"It's Evie, she's... Under some type of spell. For us to break it, someone has to die." Bella's eyes widened, who exactly had to die to save Evie? "Not just someone, but the person who put her under that spell. Zevon, son of Yzma." Bella groaned, she was so tired of people just coming after them. Did she not pay the guards enough to keep a lookout?

"So Evie is still in love with you! She's just under control, she's doing things against her will." Mal placed her hand on Bella's shoulder, giving her a squeeze and a warm smile to help her feel better. "Yeah, I'll deal with that later. Right now we have to worry about this Zevon guy. Do we have any idea where he's at?" Before the two could respond, Bella stood up, staggering a bit from the loss of blood.  She straightened up and walked out towards her room, she needed to get something.

She entered her room and walked towards a medium sized mirror next to her bookshelf. She didn't check to see if Uma and Mal were following her, she was on a mission after all. She pulled the right side of the mirror, and it opened up to reveal a hole in the wall. Bella reached forward and took out a book she had hidden.

"Is that my spell book?" She heard Mal ask, but she didn't bother replying. Of course it was hers, who else would it belong to? She closed the mirror again and stopped for a second to look at herself. Her blouse was stained with blood, her cheek was bandaged, and she looked tired. Exhausted.

She knew being in the position of a queen wouldn't be a piece of cake, but it's only been two years with her in the thrown and so much has happen. Even her father didn't have to face so many people trying to attack Auradon and its people. She wanted to be a great ruler for her country, but clearly she wasn't fit for the job. She felt hopeless more than ever.

Then she took notice of her necklace, she hasn't taken it off yet. Even after Evie broke up with her, she still had it on. She was informed that it was done against Evie's will, but it still felt real. It still happened. It reminded her of when Audrey spelled Evie and made her break Bella's heart, literally.

"There has to be something in here that can help us, we'll get Maleficent's scepter if we have to. We're not going down without a fight. Fairy Godmothers wand could also come in handy, but for now we'll work with what we have." She handed Mal the spell book and went to change out of her bloody blouse.

"I thought the book was in the museum, along with the scepter. Why do you have it?" Mal asked as she handed to book over to Uma. "After Audrey's attack, we decided to keep the more dangerous artifacts in the castle. The ones at the museum are decoys." After changing, Bella put her hair in a ponytail, the castle was huge and they'd have to run to be able to move fast enough as to not waste time.

"Never mind that though, we have to keep moving."

A blue strand fell from the side of her hair, and in a way Belle felt like it was to show that Evie would be okay. That everything would soon go back to normal.

'I'm coming for you my love'

[I know , this is short and i'm taking forever with updates. I am sorry, but recently it's been hard to update this book. I cant explain it really, but i am trying to update more. I keep opening and closing the app whenever i want to update. For now, please bear with me. If anyone can, can someone give me a quick summary of what's happened? My memory has been foggy about this book and i deleted my outline for the old chapters :/ ]