42

it was the day that we went to pick up the new vk's

it was the day that we went to pick up the new vk's. gosh i was so nervous. they were children, i love children! they're young and impressionable, we can still protect them from the cruel reality in which we live in that not everything is a fairytale.

before we left though, carlos has asked me if he could say something. i asked what and he told me it was a surprise, for both ben and auradon. we all stood around the same spot where we met the core four. where i first met evie... i looked at her from the corner of my eye, she looked ravishing. gosh i l-

"here they come." evie told us and the band began to play. we all turned our attention to carlos and ben, the crowd cheered as they walked hand-in-hand. they looked like kings, they held their heads up high without a care in the world. woah i'm so proud of little ben, after all he was born like ten minutes after me.

"bippity-boppity. one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me?" fairy godmother asked the crowd, this was her way of telling them to shut up. the crowd cheered a loud yes and with that fairy godmother handed the microphone to carlos.

"thank you fairy godmother," carlos took the mic she handed to him and he looked over at all of us.  "what's up auradon! thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals, they'll be here soon! it worked out pretty well the first time when my friends and i were brought here." carlos seemed full of confidence and joy, he was perfect for ben. they were perfect for one another.

"yeah especially for you!" someone yelled from the crowd. i turned to look at whoever said that, to no surprise it was chad who stood with audrey and her grandmother. he never knows when to shut up does he?

"ben, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. i feel like i've know you my whole life. but did i mention i'm in love with you?" i felt like squealing at how cute that was, i hope they last long together because i would honestly love to have as carlos my brother-in-law.

doug moved closer to the stage and began to play his guitar. a man of many talents is what doug was, he could play practically any instrument.

"i met this boy who rocked my world like its never been rocked. and now i'm living just for him and i won't ever stop. i never thought that it could happen to a guy like me, but now look at what you've done, you've got me... down on one knee."

carlos finished the song as he got down on one knee, oh my god this was his surprise! holy crap! holy crap! it's happening! it's happening!

"ben, it's you and me. it's you and me forever. will you marry me?" carlos held out the opened box with a beautiful ring.

"oh no," whispered ben and the crowd gasped as they heard him. well audrey let out a loud 'yes!' shut up sis. ben better not be throwing a guy like carlos away, i will hurt him if he hurts carlos.

"no i meant yes! yes absolutely! i just..." ben got down on one knee as well and took out a small box. of course the small box had an engagement ring. these fuckers planned on proposing to one another on the same day, are you kidding me? this was a huge "no you" moment if i've ever seen one.