43

audrey's p

audrey's p.o.v

"these are the people you're allowing into auradon" i yelled as we watched what was happening through the tv. everyone began to panic and ran away. these people are idiots, they do as they're told and don't question it. they rather have a villain loving queen than me? i doubt that.

i was back in my room, confiding to my diary as it was the only thing i could trust around here. god everything went to shit when i left for my vacation. ben and carlos started dating, bella snuck in new villains and then jane attacked everyone. i wish i was there to see that, to see the looks on everyone's faces. guess jane had a breaking point, don't we all though.

'a lifetime of plans gone. your mother could hold on to a prince in her sleep.' my grandmothers words from earlier were replaying in my head. she was right, i let ben get away and now i'm left with nothing. i don't even like ben, i just want to be queen. i began to cry as i realized nothing will ever really go my way. my life was being ruined by those around me, i have to put a stop this.

[start playing song here] *replace female pronouns to male pronouns aha*

i was in the museum, the guard was asleep so no one would be able to stop me. great, this was easier than i thought.

i walked over to where they kept the crown, they didn't have the queens crown but the kings crown was there. hey, a crown is a crown.

i used the what i brought with me to break the glass case, turning my head as to not get glass in my face. don't ruin the goods. i was ready to place the crown on myself when the curtains opened up. a stick with a green rock was there, calling my name. i recognized that stick, it was maleficent's scepter. it was calling me, i felt my body be pulled towards it.

i walked towards it, i had to put the crown down first. i saw a basket of apples on a stand, the evil queens poison apples. i threw them to the ground, imagining each apple as the vk's heads. i placed the crown down and made my way to the scepter.

was grabbing the scepter in my best interest? yes! i had to make auradon pay for how they treated me! i grabbed the crown and went back to the scepter. i'm the queen now, anyone who gets in the way can perish.

with that i had transformed, a new outfit and hair style. getting revenge is fun, but make sure to do it looking stylish.

[continue reading once the song is finally done]

auradon will pay. bella, ben, mal, and carlos will pay for what they did. ben and mal embarrassed me with that stupid performance. then bella took my crown. carlos took my benny-boo. they'll pay, i will bring them down to their knees.