01

Audrey, Ben, and I wait for the limo to return as the band got ready to play

Audrey, Ben, and I wait for the limo to return as the band got ready to play. Fairy godmother looked down at her watch, everyone was on edge to see the vk's. I know what they're all thinking, I'm sure ben knows it too. 'Was this a good idea?' and 'Will this show us what type of king Ben will be?'

"Oh, I see it!" Audrey spoke up breaking the silence the three of us stood in. I grabbed my brother's hand, I wasn't scared per se but nervous. If this goes wrong will Ben blame me or will he take all the credit if it goes right? Too many thoughts clouded my mind but they left as soon as the band began to play. The limo was soon in front of us.

"Leave it like you found it." Fairy godmother says her first words to the group of teens as they step out of the limo. The two boys throw the TV and speakers back into the limo and I hear Audrey let out a small 'ugh.' I roll my eyes and focus my attention back on the new students.

Maleficent's daughter, Jafar's son, Cruella De Vil's son, and the Evil Queens daughter. I zoned out from what fairy godmother was saying as I studied the daughter of the Evil Queen. She was, well words couldn't describe her beauty. I'll just say she was breathtaking. Blue was definitely her color. Her lips were plump and her skin seemed smooth. If I didn't know who she was I would've mistaken her for a student here at auradon prep, or even Snow whites daughter, if she had one. I was brought back to reality as Ben finally spoke.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm ben." "Prince Benjamin, soon to be king!" Audrey added with a proud smile. I rolled my eyes for the second time since they got here, and from the looks of it I wasn't the only one who did. The vk's don't seem to like her already. "And this is my sister, princess Bella." Ben added as he moved a bit so they could see me.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen. She was flirting, which seemed to annoy Audrey. No surprise there. "The Evil Queen has no royal status here, and neither do you." Audrey went off and I felt myself glare daggers at the side of her head. How dare she speak to such beauty like that!

"This is Audrey." Ben smiles awkwardly as he introduces her. "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right benny-boo!" She gripped his arm, but Ben didn't mind or he at least didn't show it.

"Hey now that I remember, aren't you like in a way related to Snow White? You're like her stepsister, which in a way does make you a princess," I say as I step towards Evie. She looked up and her eyes seemed to shine from what I said.

"Ben, Bella, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00! And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother spoke her last words before she walked away to do whatever she has to do.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me-Et you." Ben moved forwards to greet our new classmates. jay, Jafar's son, fist-bumped him on the chest?

"This is a momentous occasion," He began as he shook Mal's hand. "and one I hope," moved on to Carlos, Cruella's son, "will go down in history." He paused as he finished shaking his hand. Doing so caused some of the chocolate on Carlos' hand to transfer over to Ben's hand. He then proceeded to lick the chocolate off of his thumb that was... weird and gross. "Chocolate?" He whispered, but his tone was off.

"As the day our two people began to heal." He finished as he reached Evie. "Or the day you showed four people where the bathrooms are." Mal finally spoke up and Ben laughed a nervous but awkward laugh.

"A little bit over the top?" He asked. "A little more than a little bit." She replied and I can already tell Audrey doesn't like her by the way she's looking at her. "Well so much for my first impression." He joked, or at least I hope he was joking since he sounded hurt a bit. They laughed and Audrey decided to step in.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Here she goes, she really thrives at being a bitch doesn't she? I don't want to seem rude either, but I'm over Audrey's behavior at this point. "Yeah you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" mal cut her off before she had a chance to finish. "Beauty! yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal finished as she and Audrey began to have a... staring contest?

"Water under the bridge." "Totes."

Ben finally stepped in and began the tour. Once inside Auradon, Audrey grabbed ben and spoke up. "Bella will show you to your dorms." Before running off with bento do god knows what.

They all turned to look at me and I smiled. "Yep, uh let's show you to your dorms." I smiled and before I could show them the way, they walked past me and began to walk up the stairs. "Actually your dorms are this way." I pointed to the left. They all quickly walked back down and followed me as I led them to where they'd be staying.

As we walked I couldn't help but stare at them, Evie mostly but that doesn't matter, they all looked around amazed. To us, the stuff around us seemed simple and boring, but to them it was a whole new world. I felt pity for them, they shouldn't have been locked away in the Isle with their parents. They were just kids, they were innocent and deserve to grow up in the same environment as us. Sometimes you wonder if dad is still a beast or not.

I came to a sudden stop as I realized we were at Mal and Evie's dorm. "This one here is your dorm, ladies." I said as I took two keys out of my pocket, a dress with pockets is always the move. "Your schedules for your classes are on your beds, feel free to decorate the room however you want." I handed them each their key and Mal went inside right away. "Thank you so much princess Bella." Evie thanked me before following after Mal.

I turned back to look at Jay and Carlos, who were smirking? "Now to your dorm." I turned quickly as I felt my cheeks turn pink at the way Evie had said my name. The two boys behind me kept saying stuff to each other but I didn't want to eavesdrop so I tuned them out till we arrived at their dorm, which wasn't far from Mal and Evie's dorm.

"Here we are," I stopped in front of their dorm and fetched their keys. "like I told the girls, your schedules are on your bed and feel free to decorate your room to your liking." I handed them their keys and they pushed past me to fight over who got to open the door. I laughed and turned to leave as I had to go to my room.

"Thank you princess Bella." Jay and Carlos said in a way that was mimicking the way Evie had said it earlier. Was that on purpose? Did they see me blush at the way Evie had said it? Was me blushing obvious?