Camping - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"where shiro" Keith asked as he looked around noticing the older guy was missing from their camp area. They knew hunk and coran was getting a couple things from the lions.

"Hasn't anyone noticed Kaltenecker is missing too?" Pidge mumbled as she looked around for the space cow

"OH NO! I knew it was only a matter of time! Cosmo ate Kaltenecker!" Lance yelled in a panic.

"Kaltenecker, I'm coming for you buddy!" Lance screamed as he opened cosmos mouth. 

"Lance, Cosmo didn't eat Kaltenecker. He's probably with Romelle." Allura sighed as she looked to the now red paladin in shame.

"That's just what Cosmo wants you to think!" Lance muttered back.

"Get out of the wolf's mouth Lance" Keith hissed and pulled on lance shirt to get him out of his wolf mouth. 

"but Kaltenecker ... pidgin our daughter might have been eaten" Lance pouted as he knee before pidge pulling on her top.

"cosmo, go find Kaltenecker and bring her to us" Pidge smiled sweetly and the wolf teleported off before returning with the cow. 

"Kaltenecker .. your alive" Lance cheered and hugged the cow.

"you sure dating him is a good idea" Keith asked with worry.

"..... he cute" Pidge replied with a soft smile and Keith chuckled.

"lets just get the beds made, we lucky to be able to be given a couple cabins to share for the nights" Allura smiled and walked towards the bigger cabin.

Later that Night....

 "keith keith keith" Lance whispered in a panic as he nervously patted keith's arm.

"what, what's wrong" Keith asked half asleep as he rolled over to see Lance kneeing beside the single bed keith was using while lance and pidge got the bunk bed.

"bats eat spiders, what if batman ever meets spider-man? will spider-man be okay?" Lance asked with fear and worry making Keith to lay with a blank face.

"oh my god" Pidge groaned from the top bunk and rolled over. 

"pidge, deal with your boyfriend before i stab him" Keith growled and rolled over while Lance sat on the floor unsure.

"come back to bed lance, Batman wont eat Spider-Man becuase Spider-Man have the avangers protecting him" Pidge mumbled sleepily and waved her hand in the air as Lance walked back to the bottom bed and laid down.

"thanks pidgin" Lance smiled gently.

"night" Pidge muttered.

"goodnight, love you" Lance smiled brightly.

"love you too, now sleep" Pidge weakly smiled.

"get a different fucking room" Keith grumbled making the two chuckle. 

The next morning...

 "Hey Keith, did you know that "thot" means "thoughtful person"?" Pidge smiled sweetly with her hands behind her back.

"really? I will add that to my notecards" Keith smiled gently before walking off.

Later....

"Thank you for helping me, Matt. You're such a thot." Keith smiled kindly as he patted Matt arm.

" I'M A WHAT" Matt wheezed as he turned to Keith. 

Lance and Pidge stood by the campfire watching with grins. 

"I think I'm in love with you" Lance grinned as he high fived pidge.

"well you better be in love with me, otherwise i might pout" Pidge smirked and turned to lance.

"oh and i wouldn't want others to see how cute my girlfriend can be when pouting" Lance grinned as he placed his hands on her hip.

"oh your wouldn't" Pidge teased back.

"nope" Lance muttered.

"then you better not make me pout" Pidge replied and pulled lance into a loving kiss. 

"get a fucking room" Matt yelled with a grin.

"NO" Keith yelled as he shared the three bed cabin with the lovers. 

..........................................................

Ok I'm going on my Christmas Break for real now .. i will not update anymore .. i will deal with my family until the 27th.