Glara and Altean - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"the hell" Keith a galra soldier hissed surprised as he reached a river finding a short altean standing in the middle of the river completely naked.

"shit" She yelped and threw a rock towards him, knocking him out cold. 

Keith slowly started to open his eyes, his purple cat like ears twitched as he heard soft humming nearby. He knew he was tied up and started to move his hands, slowly cutting the rope with his claws. As soon as he was free he noticed he was no longer in his galra uniform, just in his skin suit. He felt around for his blade but couldn't see. He knew it was close, he could feel it. 

He walked slowly without making a sound as he walked towards the edge of the cave seeing the altean from before. She was short and her green alteans markings shined under the moonlight. Her short soft hazel hair ended at her shoulders and her pretty hazel eyes shined under the moon. She had cute freckles of her cheeks and nose that held round nerdy glasses. She was beautiful to him.

He must have been staring at her too long becuase she soon turned round and jumped up into a fighting stance. She looked him over with a small sparkle in her eyes. He was short but still taller then her. His skin was a lighter purple then most glara she met before. His eyes was purple with a yellow filling in the white. He had light purple hair unlike most galra but he still had galra cat like ears. She blushed slightly at seeing in him his skin tight under suit, he was hot. 

"so are you going to kill me or not" she asked in a harsh but gentle voice. 

"your the one who threw a rock at me before tying me up" he replied in a gentle but cold voice.

"well you were peeping on me while i bathed" She smirked back and he chuckled.

"and here i thought you was going to say becuase i was a galra" Keith grinned and she giggled.

"your not like most galra, your interesting" She smiled as she stood back to normal no longer seeing him as threat. 

"well i did run away from the galra empire so i be worried if i seemed like a normal galra" He replied and she seemed surprised.

"are you with the blades" She asked with hope.

"i was an undercover agent until i had to break contract once i was being chased" he sighed and noticed her frown a little.

"do you know where the new blades base is, i need to see someone but it seems to have been a long time since i was last awake and they use a different base" She asked with a small smile but he saw pain in her eyes.

"i do and I'm willing to take you but i need to know your name" He smiled gently and she smirked.

"Katie" She smiled softly and held a hand out.

"Keith" He grinned and shook her hand. 

"so why did you really run from the galra and hide up from the blades, i can tell when someone lying" She smiled and sat by the small fire letting Keith sit beside her.

"i was a fighter and one hell of a soldier in zarkon eyes making me the perfect spy for the blades. I never agree with zarkon way and never felt like belong with the galra, so the blades helped me find somewhere to belong" Keith explained and Katie glanced to him.