Famous - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey" Keith slightly smiled as he sat beside pidge who was sitting on a bench looking to the sky.

"hey" Pidge smiled back and turned to him.

"everything ok, i thought you normally sneak out to the roof not to a garrison bench outside" Keith asked with worry.

"just a little tied and needed to escape, i was showing allura around and helping with the Atlas upgrades but since Allura was a babe i just kept getting crowed when i was near her or had groups of soldiers begging for answers on allura. Coran told me to go early since i couldn't get anything done" Pidge frowned and played with her hands.

"yeah it seem the other paladins are being crowed and asked about voltron or being fangirl/boy over. I was told to leave by shiro when i nearly punched some of them who crowed around me" Keith replied and pidge giggled. 

"yeah sounds like you but a paladin cant go hitting people ya know" Pidge smirked and Keith chuckled. 

"well I'm off duty" Keith grinned and the two laughed.

"i didnt mind them asking about allura but i wouldn't mind someone being like 'oh wow its the green paladin .. so cool' but no it was all about allura and if she single or not. I guess i got a little jealous over everyone trying to find a way to get close to her while using me .. sounds pity right" Pidge sighed and hugged her knees.

"not really, your been fighting more then allura dont forget your always been the green lion while Allura just watched as coran used the castle weapons. You wanted to be noticed as the amazing person you are. I'm impressed by you daily and once everyone see  the pidge i know then your be so famous i have to book hang out time" Keith smiled softly and pulled pidge into a side hug.

"thanks Keith, your the best" Pidge smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms around him.

"anytime and next time you get overrun just come find me, I'm off duty so i can punch as many jerks as you need" Keith smirked and pidge giggled.

"i make sure to text you next time" Pidge grinned and Keith chuckled. 

"are you dating" a female soldier yelled as she stood at the end of the bench making the two paladins jump and break away from each other.

"no we just partners in arms" Pidge smiled with a light blush.

"oh thank god" the soldier replied. She was taller then pidge but just shorter then Keith. She had long black hair and blue eyes with a beauty mark on the side of her right eye. 

"can we help you" Keith asked slightly annoyed of having a stranger interrupting his and pidge moment. 

"well i notice you walked outside and followed you to make sure your ok but then i saw you sitting with um this one" the soldier smiled brightly but frowned as she turned to pidge.

"her name is pidge and she the green paladin of voltron so show some respect" Keith growled making the soldier jump back.

"Keith its fine, sorry we just need some time alone its been a busy day" Pidge smiled gently as she placed a hand on Keith arm before turning to the soldier.