Lost Prince .. ess - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Everyone watched as the castle burned down in flames. The heard the screams of everyone inside the castle as they were killed by swords instead of the fire. They watched as Prince Lotor killed his adopted family and took over his home. 

But while he decided to keep one child as a prize the other got away. 

The now king Lotor ordered for anyone to kill princess Holt on site or there whole family will be beheaded at he new rebuilt castle. 

No one knew where the princess was hiding but the kingdom was split in half. One half wishing to never meet with the wanted princess knowing they couldn't kill her and the other half hunting her down. 

But the princess died that night and a new person was born.

She cut her hair short, wore nothing but green boyish clothes and carried two daggers.

She was no longer Princess Katie Holt ... she was Pidge Gunderson.

Pidge Gunderson was just a normal traveller who kept to himself. 

Or he did until he met a thief known as lance McClain and saved him from being slashed down by one of Lotor knights. Pidge might have been a princess but she could fight with her daggers and wasn't going to watch anyone die around her. 

Lance was a thief who stole from others but the knight told the town he killed a lady in the woods but pidge knew it couldn't be this stranger. It was clear that yes he might be a thief but no murder. Unlike the guard who blade fitted the missing murder weapon and had the same size hand just like the hand print left on the lady body.

Pidge jumped in just before the knight killed the thief and warned the thief to run if he wish to live. She left a slash over the knight chest before running into the shadows.

She met the thief in the woods the next day and sadly he stayed with her since. Its been a couple years she the Thief or lance as he prefer joined her. She was eighteen while he was nineteen. Its been three years since the holt royal family has been killed and princess Katie went on the run. 

"so why are you heading towards the castle" Lance asked with worry as they walked an old path beside with a town a couple miles away.

"becuase I'm going to save prince Matt" Pidge replied looking at her map.

"but why" Lance asked with a frown.

"he been locked up by Lotor for three years, he doesn't deserve such a fate" Pidge frowned.

"yeah but Lotor would kill you and anyone you cared for if he learned of your plan" Lance replied with fear.

"lance I'm a loner, even when i lived with my parents i had no friends and those around me would always bully me. Only my brother was kind to me" Pidge explained with worry.

"you have me" Lance mumbled shocking pidge a little.

"lance its best if you stop traveling with me" Pidge replied.

"no way, we friends and friends stick together" Lance smirked and crossed his arms proudly.

"you could end up dying along with any family you might still have" Pidge warned.