Galra and Altean - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so" Keith smirked as he leaned on the doorframe.

"so" Pidge grinned and turned to him.

"fancy training together" Keith asked with his arms crossed.

"well there much more I would fancy doing with you instead but we could use a little bit of extra training" Pidge smiled and walked over.

"oh and what would those other things be" Keith asked with a flirty smirk as pidge stopped in front of him.

"oh and why would I tell you" Pidge smiled teasingly. 

"well I might not mind doing those others things instead" Keith grinned and placed his hands on pidge hips making her smirk.

"wasn't doing those other things was the reason we in this mess now" Pidge replied with a sweet smile and their eyes travelled to her stomach that held twins. 

"well I didnt think we had so much fun that night but I guess these little two proved that we did" Keith smiled gently and kissed his lover softly on her lips making her smile.

"get a room" Lance joked as he walked past.

"we did otherwise she wouldn't be carrying my children right now" Keith smirked. 

"gross" Lance yelled back. 

"dont be jealous" Pidge grinned and they just heard lance huff down the hall. 

"well I was sent to get you since food done and hunk doesn't want a pregant altean to miss a single meal" Keith smiled and moved his hands away from pidge to hold her hand.

"he is such a space mum" Pidge smiled as they started to walk and Keith just chuckled. 

"he really is a space mum" Keith smirked. 

.

.

"hungry" Hunk asked with a huge smile as pidge and Keith sat at the table. 

"Hunk, I'm pregant not starving you really dont need to worry about feeding me every two hours" Pidge sighed with a small smile.

"he just excited over the new members who will be joining us soon" Shiro smiled gently.

"we all excited but pidge might explode before she can give birth being fed so much" Keith smiled as the plates were filled up with goo. 

"well I cant wait to be an uncle" Matt cheered and clasped his hands.

"I cant wait to be a dad" Keith smiled softly and placed a hand on pidge stomach. 

"I cant wait to be a mum" Pidge smiled sweetly and placed her hand over Keith. 

"well have you thought of any names for the twins" Coran asked with a kind smile.

"yes but we not going to say any names until they both born and we know the genders" Pidge smiled brightly. 

SIX YEARS LATER ....

"daddy" Ken grinned as he ran towards his father with his arms wide open. He had short black hair and hazel eyes with cute freckles over his cheek. He took after Keith and well a daddy boy. 

"why hello my little paladin" Keith smiled as he picked up his oldest son.

"daddy" Kyle smiled brightly and ran towards his dad and older twin brother with open eyes. He had short hazel hair and purple eyes with cute freckles over his cheeks. He took after pidge and was a mummy boy.

"why hello my little rebel, now causing trouble for the castle I hope" Keith smiled and picked up Kyle as well. 

"oh they both caused troubles while their dad was on a mission for the blades and their mum was out on a blades mission" Pidge smirked as she came walking over holding their two year old daughter Kat.

"trouble" Kat giggled in Pidge arms as she reached her lover and older children. Kat had black hair and hazel eyes. She was a mixture of Pidge and Keith and loved her brothers most. 

"ah, do I want to know how much trouble they caused while we were away on missions" Keith asked with worry and his sons gave a cute smile. 

"well your oldest son destroyed a training robot and your youngest son hacked the castle controls trapping allura in the lift for three hours and well your daughter messed with Lance and tricked him into giving her tons of candy" Pidge grinned and their three children all giggled.

"our children as really something" Keith sighed and Pidge giggled.

"yep but we love them" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"yeah we do" Keith grinned. 

"well why dont we and our awesome children eat some ice cream" Pidge smiled softly and the three children cheered.

"sounds good to us" Keith smirked and placed the twins down before they all walked towards the kitchen to steal hunk ice cream.