Her Knight - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Katie" King Sam called and a six year old girl with long hazel hair and pretty hazel eyes came running over. She was covered in dirt  and had a couple bruises with a small cut on her cheek and top of her arms. Her dress was ripped in places and completely ruined. As the six year old princess came running she tripped and landed face first into the hall floor.

"ouch" Little Katie moaned as she pushed her self up. 

"you ok Katie" Sam asked with worry and knee before his daughter.

"I'm fine dad" Katie smiled brightly making her cute little freckles shine in the sunlight.

"oh Katie, look at you please tell me you didnt fight with those boys in town again. I know you will keep sneaking out of the castle but please dont keep getting into fights with older boys" Sam frowned and ruffle his daughter hair.

"dont worry dad i wasn't in a fight, i went into the woods and tripped a little before climbing up a tree to look at the sky. I might have fallen out of the tree but then i met a kitty" Katie smiled sweetly.

"oh your mother going to kill me, lets not tell her you left the castle again or even went into the woods. Wait you said kitty" Sam replied with worry.

"yeah its a kitty and I'm gonna call him rover. Rover" Katie grinned a baby space panther came walking over.

"oh god, you dont like to be simple do you my daughter" Sam smiled as he watched his daughter hug the baby wild panther with joy.

"simple is boring, so can i keep rover" Katie asked with puppy eyes.

"sure since you will just sneak him into your room anyway or run away to live with him until matt brings you home" Sam sighed and Katie cheered.

"my king" a ten year old boy in training clothes spoke a couple feet behind the king making Katie turn to the older boy in amazement.

"wow, your so handsome" Katie smiled brightly and had a sparkle in her eyes while the king laughed and the boy stood with a soft smile.

"why thank you princess and your a very cute little miss" the boy replied with a gentle smile and Katie smile grew.

"Katie this is shiro, he training to be a knight and when he turns fourteen meaning he completed his knight training he will become your own knight" Sam explained with a caring smile and Katie eyes sparkled even more.

"i get the handsome knight all to myself" Katie asked excited and Shiro chuckled.

"yes, if you dont mind having me" Shiro replied with a soft smile and kneed down before the princess.

"i love to have you but dont expect me to go easy on you when climbing trees becuase i wont lose" Katie grinned and Shiro smiled before ruffling her hair.

"i look forward to the day we can climb trees but i still have four years of knight training left first princess" Shiro smiled.

"good luck shiro" Katie smiled while the king just watched with a content smile.

"thank you princess, i will trust my best to pass" Shiro smiled gently.

"call me Katie, we gonna be great friends and Katie sounds cooler then princess after all princess sounds weak and I'm not weak" Katie smirked and shiro chuckled.