Bodyguard - James x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The room was silent as everyone nerves raised. One man was the case of this, the boss of underground. He was finally kidnapped and was standing between to gangs with his hands tied behind his back. He watched the first more feisty gang glare at the kinder gang. Well the other gang had gotten their hands dirty just like any other gang in the city garrison but the leader of the underground would prefer to be kidnapped by the gang known as voltron instead of the galra gang. 

The boss was known as Lotor and he was the son of the leader of the galra gang. His father was once the boss of the city until lotor grew power. He became the top boss with his own gang known as prince. He holds the most power and strength and now he stood tied up while the galra and voltron fought over who gets to take him. Galra gang would certainly kill him without mercy while voltron would keep him alive and try to work with him to make the city a better place. 

He looked around and noticed a small creak in the corner of the room making him smirk. It seemed the leader of voltron and the two men he bought with him noticed Lotor smirk. 

"wanna share with the rest of us" the brains of voltron asked as he crossed his arms.

"oh nothing, I just remembered I owe someone a ton of cookies" Lotor replied with a grin and the whole room turned as hey heard a small kitten like sneeze coming from the creak.

"check it out" the leader of the newbies galra gang sent to pick up lotor ordered the other newbies. The room fell silent as one of the galra newbie walked to the creak. The silenced was filled as a single gun shot echoed the old abandoned shack. The one newbie body fell limp to the ground with a bullet in his heart. 

"Pidge" Lotor smirked as a short women with hazel hair that ended at her shoulders and bright pretty hazel eyes. She wore tight green jeans and a white vest covered up with a light orange jacket zipped half way up. She pushed her round nerdy glasses up before jumping out of the creak.

"this is the last fucking time, I'm ever being shipped in a creak to save your ass. Get captured one more time and I shoot you myself" pidge hissed as she stepped over the slighter older guy she just killed. 

"you could have popped out and saved me before these guys showed up, these ropes are not fun" Lotor replied with a small smile.

"oh, I know but I enjoyed knowing your risking were burning up and bleeding by harsh tight rope around your wrist while I was stuck in another fucking box" Pidge smirked back and placed a hand on her hip while aiming her gun at her leader.

"put the gun down, we both know you wont shoot me while I'm paying for you illegal hacker gadgets" Lotor grinned and Pidge shrugged.

"well lets get going, I have plans tonight and I'm not going to miss them even if I have to dragged you out of this place myself" Pidge grumbled as she walked towards her leader.

"oh, so where is he taking you tonight" Lotor asked with a teasing smile.

"somewhere better then the flat you gave us" Pidge grinned and Lotor rolled his eyes.

"hey, your the chick who wanted for hacking into the government .. twice" Keith, voltron right hand man slightly smirked as he turned to pidge.

"well six times but I was never caught for the other four times" Pidge replied with pride.

"its his right hand man, get her" the newbie in charge yelled and his friend lifted his gun before freezing.

"I drop that gun if I was you otherwise, your not gonna be label as a man no more" A gentle but harsh voice hissed as he pointed his gun by the guy ass making the other drop his gun rather quickly. 

"why there my little puppy" Pidge smiled softly as she turned to her boyfriend who knocked the guy who planned to shoot her.

"sorry I'm late, my little kitten but some idiot kept the barrier down" James sighed and walked over his to girlfriend hugging her.

"yikes get a room" Lotor frowned and rolled his eyes while the two broke their hug.

"we were until you got kidnapped" James replied and pulled his knife passing it to pidge.

"dont miss the rope" Lotor begged.

"just be thankful we came to save you" Pidge mumbled and cut the rope freeing Lotor.

"whatever, just pass me your gun" Lotor sighed and pidge passed it over letting Lotor shoot the last galra gang member in the room before passing pidge her gun back.

"did you really need to kill him" Shiro the voltron leader.

"yes, becuase I only needed one of them to pass a message on to my father and well James decide the youngest one would pass it on" Lotor explained. 

"well I still dont like him aiming a gun at my kitten but he still young enough to leave this type of work" James frowned and Pidge walked over standing beside him. 

"thanks for the save, puppy" Pidge smiled sweetly and kissed James who smiled back at her.

"anytime, now lets get loturd home, so we can still have tonight" James smiled gently and pushed part of pidge hair behind her hair.

"sure thing" Pidge smiled and turned to shiro.

"so, can we take our leader or do I need to lose my shit before taking him. I mean I have just spend twenty-four hours in a creak to then nearly miss my date with my boyfriend, so if you wanna try messing with me go ahead but I wont show mercy" Pidge mumbled as she looked to shiro.

"take him but I still wish to join with you and make this town a better place" Shiro replied and turned to lotor.

"then, I make a meeting with you but for tonight I'm going home" Lotor smiled.

"