Her Knight - Part 2 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"princess Katie" Prince Keith from the Marmora kingdom softly smiled. Katie met Keith when she was five and didnt mind him, they became good friends over the years but becuase the Marmora kingdom and the nature kingdom were so far apart they mostly stayed in touch by letters and barely got to meet each other in person.

"Prince Keith" Katie smiled brightly to see her childhood friend, she didnt expect him to come since he wasn't a people person either but he still did his princely duties. 

"I'm guessing your been dragged along on the same line as me" Keith smiled as he crossed his arms.

"marriage" Katie frowned and Keith nodded.

"well i guess we can suffer together this week" Katie smiled sweetly and Keith chuckled.

"yeah we can hide up for the week together and our parents wont be mad since we were hanging with someone the opposite gender" Keith grinned and Katie giggled. 

"agreed just dont let shiro know our plan otherwise he drag me back to other prince's" Katie replied.

"so you and shiro still fighting" Keith asked with worry as Katie talked about shiro often in her letters.

"i dont know after i got hurt all those years ago he turned cold and its lonely" Katie frowned. 

"well have you talked to him about how you feel" Keith asked with worry.

"he wont give me the chance, every time i try to talk to him like friends or fix whatever is wrong with us he walks away or change the topic" Katie sighed. 

"who changes the topic" Prince lance from the water kingdom, he was an idiot and very flirty but he was a good guy. 

"still drawling over allura i see" Katie smirks and lance blushes making his crush on allura even clearer.

"well i might have a chance with her this week, she might pick me as her future husband after all she has starting to flirt back with me after years of being rejected" Lance replied with a grin.

"you truly are an idiot" Keith sighed. 

"i might be but this idiot does let you two sleep round once a year since my kingdom in the middle of your twos and its the only way you both can meet up, so be grateful to this idiot" Lance smirked and wink to the two.

"we very grateful lance" Katie smiled brightly and lance smiled proudly.

"but your still an idiot to us" Keith smirked and high fived Katie.

"well this idiot is going to try and sit near allura at dinner, wish me luck" Lance smiled brightly.

"good luck" Keith and Pidge smiled together as lance walked away.

"he got no luck winning allura over" Keith frowned.

"not a chance" Pidge sighed. 

"so how rover doing" Keith asked with a small smile.

"he doing great but i think he mostly likely causing trouble for my parents and the guards since they didnt let him come with me" Katie grinned and Keith chuckled.