Killer K - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

"what do you know about me" She yelled at him as she sat on the roof wall, her black wings spread out.

"your right, i dont know anything about the Killer K but i do know your waiting for someone" He replied as he walked towards her, not caring if it was raining. 

"wha" She muttered in surprise. 

"you leave a K at every crime your responsible for, your leaving a clue for the person your waiting for. Who are you so desperately looking for" He asked with a small frown as he looked to the unhuman girl before him.

"i wont tell a cop like you, i know all to well how many cops are bought off by the galra" She hissed back making him chuckle.

"true but i work under the voltron unit where we free to sole crimes without ever being controlled by the galra hidden power" He replied with a smirk.

"your friend who in hospital, i wasn't the one to try and kill him" She sighed and jumped of the wall letting her wings disappear back inside her back. Leaving a couple holes in her top. 

"i know, the K that was left before wasn't done how you normally mark it" he smiled slightly.

"your really interested by my  case to notice the difference" She mumbled as she looked him over.

"well, you only kill those that work in dirty business but has enough money to keep the cops away. You never harm anyone innocent and you always Leave a K by the crime. I want to know who Killer K really is" He smirked and glanced to her. 

"Killer K is no one, i dont exist in this world and its best if you stop looking for those answers. I'm not the only unhuman thing in this world and most would kill you if you get too close" She warned and turned to the sky.

"I'm sure you wouldn't let me just die, after all you knew my father" He sighed making her turn to him.

"he was a good man, he looked after me in the labs. I was so small and weak making the others try to kill me daily. He kept me and bought me up with hope. I'm sorry, he died becuase of me" She frowned and looked to the ground, her tears hidden by the falling rain.

"i dont blame you, i knew my father was working in something secret but i didnt hate him for leaving. He was protecting something truly beautiful from the harsh world and well i agree with him" he gently smiled while she looked up with rosy cheeks. 

"are you an idiot" She asked with worry.

"maybe" He laughed.

"its best if you stop looking into my case, i have many enemies and well they love to kill you for gaining info on me. I wont stop killing not until I'm found" She replied with a small smile and looked to the sky.

"who are you waiting for" He asked and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"you should return home before you catch a cold" She smiled sweetly.

"Keith" He smiled softly shocking her.

"dont tell me your name, I'm a wanted criminal" She yelled at him. 

"now you have to keep an eye on me to protect me from those other unhuman monsters. I be looking forward to our next chat .. Killer K" He smirked as he started walking towards the roof door.

"Pidge" She whispered as the wing passed and as he turned he was only left with a single black feather. 

A Couple Days Later ...

"oh and who is this lovely lady" Lance asked with a cheeky grin as he stand over Keith looking at the girl Keith draw in his art book. 

"no one" Keith replied with a slight smirk.

"no one and yet your drawing her with great detail" Lance replied with a grin and an eyebrow in the air.

"yep no one" Keith mumbled and carried on drawing the last details. 

"thanks for doing this pidge" Shiro smiled gently as he came walking into the unit rooms, Keith eyes shot up by the name and froze as he saw her. Lance glance to the drawing then back to the stranger Shiro just bought in before smirking.

"oh, your so dead" Lance smirked before sitting at his own desk.

"so where is it" Pidge asked as she walked over to shiro desk letting him pass his phone over.

"i dont know why but it just keep crashing on me" Shiro sighed. 

"spoken like an old man" Pidge joked. 

"I'm only four years older then you" Shiro smirked and Pidge shrugged.

"all done, just dont hit on so many strange links" Pidge smiled and passed his phone over.

"got it, you going to see mum" Shiro asked with a soft smile.

"once i finish checking on someone" Pidge mumbled back and froze as she glanced around the room seeing Keith.

"so who the chick shiro" Lance asked with a goofy grin.

"my sister, back of lance" Shiro replied with  a slight warning tone. 

"oh, I'm not the one you need to worry about" Lance grinned and looked to Keith who quickly shut his book to hid his drawing on pidge.

"well it was nice meeting you boys, i have work to do" Pidge smiled and turned to shiro.

"want me to drive you" Shiro asked.

"nah, i enjoy the walk" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"i show you out, i need to drop something of at the front desk" Keith mumbled and stood up.

"dont worry, Keith might look like an ass but he an nice ass" Shiro grinned and Pidge giggled before following Keith out the room.

"shiro sister, you could have told me" Keith sighed.

"I'm not his real sister you idiot" Pidge frowned.

"then who are you" Keith asked.

"not telling, shiro just picked up when i was a kid and well its a good cover" Pidge explained.

"does he know your Killer K" Keith asked glancing to her.

"like hell he does and if he finds out by you then i will kill you" Pidge warned and Keith nodded.

"so, work your planning to do .. is that as pidge or Killer K" Keith mumbled as they turned a corner.

"strike one" Pidge warned and Keith knew not ask anymore. 

............................................................

I have dont part 2 in my new book.

I will put the link to part to in a comment bubble.

Part 2 Link -