Belong - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING ON CHRISTMAS BREAK BUT I WILL AFTER I UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER AND A PART 2 TO HIDDEN GENDER TRUTH.

I JUST HAD THESE IDEAS AND NEEDED TO WRITE THEM BEFORE I FORGET.

SO AFTER THEY UPDATE I WILL BE ON A FULL BREAK UNTIL THE 27TH.

(Pidge - 16 ......... Lance, Keith, - 17.... Lotor - 18 ...... Hunk, Shiro - 19)

"do you dance" He asked as he sat on the bench beside her in the hallway. He notice her before and she always watched the others in the dance studio but he never seen or heard of her dancing before. She caught his eye. 

"no, i cant dance" She replied with a small smile and turned to him.

"then what brings you to a dance studio if you dont mind me asking" He asked with a goofy grin making her giggle slightly.

"my older brother was the dancer of the family and would drag me along everyday, i got use to watching everyone dance and i enjoy watching people dance since they always seem so free and full of joy. I guess it must be really creepy to be watched all the time" She replied with a slight smile and he chuckled.

"well yeah it does sound creep but i think it cool you come and watch. You must have really loved your brother dancing to come willingly everyday" he replied with a bright smile.

"yeah, he was the best in my eyes" She replied with a sadden smile.

"sorry, i must have said something" He mumbled as he noticed the pain in her eyes.

"no, he died years ago but i dont mind talking about him. He was a big part of my life and well i miss him. But when i come here i feel the joy and love i once had. I hope you dont mind me still coming here" She smiled softly and he smiled back.

"nah i dont mind, you can even come in the studio i use when i pratice if you want. Anyway I'm not the boss of this place so i cant kick you out" He grinned and gave a small wink making her giggle. 

"your an interesting one" She smiled brightly.

"well that better then wired" He smirked and they both laughed.

"pidge Gunderson" She smiled softly and held her hand out.

"Lance McClain" He grinned and shook her hand.

"well lance, if you dont mind i would like to take you offer on seeing you dance. That if you dont me watching most days" She smirked and played with her hands.

"i love to have you as my private audience, i also wouldn't mind having your number" He smiled gently and they both blushed.

"i wouldn't mind having yours either" She smiled sweetly and pulled her phone out.

"of course its only to plan meet ups since i dont pratice at the same time everyday and well its only for us to chat outside of pratice too" Lance mumbled with a huge blush.

"sure and it wont be so bad if we talked more about dance pratice" She grinned and placed her phone on her pocket once they swapped numbers.

"yeah" Lance smiled shyly and watched pidge stand up.