Alien's On Earth - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I know they dont land the lions on earth in the show but for this story lets just say they sneak past thanks to Pidge cloaking upgrade and land at the garrison.

"earth" Keith sighed as he walked out of the red lion looking at the garrison building. Keith was a full galra.

"its a little lame" Pidge frowned as she jumped out of the green lion. Pidge was an experimental altean. Pidge had green altean markings. 

"hey" Lance yelled a little insulted by the two aliens while he walked over from to the black lion.

"well the galra has took over earth so it doesn't look as nice as we told them" Shiro smiled as he stood before the black lion.

"well once we take earth back then we can show them just how cool earth really is" Hunk smiled kindly and the give paladin stood together while the allura, coran and experimental altean matt pidge older brother walked out of the blue, yellow and black lion joining the group since the paladins walked out of their lions first making sure it was safe.

"wow this place looks worse then Sendak cooking" Matt smirked as he stood between shiro and his sister. Matt was Pidge twin experimental two seconds older brother and had orange altean markings. 

"wait Sendak cooked" Coran asked with worry.

" and you ate it" Allura mumbled. 

"what type of cook is he, like no matter how much i try i cant seem to imagine Sendak cooking. Killing a planet yes but cooking no" Lance asked a little impressed and confused. 

"like i said a blown up overran by galra planet earth looked like his cooking .. i remember being sick after taking one bite" Matt sighed and pidge shivered at the memory. 

"well remember mind me not to eat anything coran or Sendak ever makes" Hunk smiled slightly and Pidge giggled. 

"well why dont we go say hello to the garrison" Shiro smiled kindly. 

"yes, i do wish to meet other humans" Allura smiled brightly.

"i wouldn't mind meeting a stripper i think hunk and lance called them" Coran smiled and shiro tensed while lance laughed. 

"nope, we not doing that" Hunk frowned as he didnt coran would ever want to meet a stripper, it was just a joke they did on the castle long ago.

"well let us lead the way to the main room in the garrison, I'm sure they all going to be excited to meet aliens that aren't trying to kill them" Lance smiled brightly. 

"dont worry, I'm going to be right beside you" Keith smiled gently as he turned to pidge seeing her a little tensed and nervous.

"thank you, I'm glad i have you by my side" Pidge smiled softly as Keith held her hand and the group walked towards the garrison building. 

The group of eight walked into the garrison building just to be greeted with soldier aiming their guns at them all. Pidge and Keith quickly let go of each other hands and stood a fighting stance while the three humans held up their hands. The two alteans stood unsure on what to do and matt jumped behind shiro. Keith growled slightly as more guns towards him and pidge and pidge just glared at the humans making them slightly scared.