Lost Prince..ess - Part 2 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hang on, are you two really going to break out prince matt" one of the knights asked in shock, he was short but still taller then pidge. His hair was midnight black and he had purple eyes. 

"yeah, once pidge decides to save something there no stopping him" lance grinned and turned to pidge who smirked.

"well its not like your any better, Mr always getting rejected by girls way out of his lead and yet still runs after them" Pidge replied with a goofy grin and lance chuckled.

"sorry what was your name again" a taller stronger looking knight asked. He had black hair and a white turf. His eyes were a gentle grey and pidge knew him as shiro since he was a knight in training before the castle was over took. He often played with matt and pidge.

"pidge Gunderson a traveller" Pidge replied trying to keep her cover.

"i see, sorry its just you look like someone i once knew" Shiro smiled kindly and pidge gave a small nod.

"well I dont think we have met before, sorry" pidge lied and shiro gave a small nod while frowning.

"shiro, Keith you shouldn't talk to them. Lets pretend they not here otherwise we might catch the attention of the on coming guards" Allura frowned. 

"so you think we can get a pet cow" Lance asked as pidge looked through her bag.

"the cow will be our child" Pidge smiled cheekily.

"we shall call her daughter kaltenecker" Lance grinned and pidge giggled. 

"kaltenecker its different but then again so are we" Pidge smirked and lance chuckled then watched as pidge pulled out some rope.

"do i want to know what your new plan is" Lance asked with a small smile.

"I'm gonna play tag with the guards while you climb up on a beam above us where we gonna stay till tonight unless you want to not get caught while leading the guards away from this end of the castle" Pidge replied with a smile and placed a hand on her hip.

"i give you an hour, if your not sitting on the beam with me then i go looking for you" Lance warned.

"didnt i tell you to leave if it gets to dangerous" Pidge sighed.

"we both know i dont listen" Lance smiled and walked to the middle of the room while allura, Keith and shiro watched.

"see you in twenty minutes" Pidge smiled before jumping out the window using the rope to swing from different halls grabbing the guards attention and making them chase her.

"so how did you two meet" Allura asked as lance climbed up and sat on a ceiling beam. 

"pidge saved my life when one of lotor knights was about to kill me while framing me to be the murder of a lady he killed himself" Lance smiled contently.

"that was brave of him or really stupid, I'm sure the knight didnt take someone standing up against him" Keith replied with his arms crossed.

"oh he didnt and went to fight with pidge but he was a better fighter with his daggers and well pidge escape with leaving a slash on the knight chest .. i was amazing and well i been following pidge since" Lance smiled gently as he remember the day he met with pidge.