A Long Time Crush - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"what going on here" Shiro asked with a frown as he walked into an alien like pub after hearing cheers and angry yells. He would have kept walking if he didnt hear Keith, lance, hunk, Allura and Coran voices mixed in with the cheers and yells. 

"something bloody amazing" Lance replied with a huge grin.

"Pidge is playing against alien in this wired alien game and if she wins then she would win over all the aliens gangs trust and they are willing to join up in the battle against zarkon. Not only that but she help free the alien women since the laws states they only can be wife's and mothers" Hunk smiled brightly and clapped his hands together.

"who would have known it would have all started from the pub owner rejecting her drink order because she was female. I feel sorry for the guy since he still knocked out after pidge gave him a good beating" Coran yelled over the cheers and Shiro stood stunned.

"its truly amazing to watch since the other leaders and some members who wanted to join in the game keeps trying to cheat but pidge is still standing on top and even rejected our help when we offered" Allura smiled brightly and Shiro looked over to a little beaten up pidge who sat playing an alien game that looked like checkers but it seemed the pieces bit the player when touched and had many different colours mixed in showing all the others against pidge in the game. 

Shiro heart stopped as he noticed a guy try to sneak up beside pidge while she was moving one of her pieces, the paladins yelled at pidge warning her and the green paladin dodged the attacked before zapping the guy and setting her piece down in the placed she planed. 

"if your gonna fight then for like a man and face me straight on not while my back is turned" Pidge hissed and wipe her bloody lip that shiro guessed from a different cheating attack before sipping something that looked like beer making shiro worry. 

"she been facing them for two hours most of the men against her already lost or dropped out as time passed" Keith smirked and Shiro nodded as he kept his eyes on pidge who seemed to be getting tired over playing the game and fighting.

"Show them your true strength Katie" Shiro cheered on with a bright smile shocking the green paladin as she glanced to him with a slight blush. 

"well i cant lost after hearing that" Pidge whispered with a smirk and felt wide awake once more giving a small nod to Shiro. 

Pidge won the game and while the paladins cheered at the winner the rest of the pub stood in shocked silence.

"i won" Pidge whispered with a soft smile and raised her left arm in the arm making the other paladins and alteans clapped louder and cheer more. 

"that so cool" Lance grinned as the paladins and alteans surrounded pidge.

"your were awesome" Keith smirked.

"amazing more like" Hunk smiled brightly.

"your gave the women of this planet hope to be anything, well done" allura smiled sweetly.

"that was wonderful" Coran smiled and Pidge wobble over to shiro placing her face into his chested armour shocking him slightly.

"thank you" Pidge whispered with a sweet smile before her eyes slowly closed and soft breaths was heard by her.