His Ghost - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"pidge" Keith called out as he walked the halls of the garrison looking for the short hazel hair with pretty hazel eyes and cute freckles girl. 

"she dead" the ghost known as pidge yelled back making Keith chuckled.

"well your not wrong but do you know where i can find my friend" Keith smirked and crossed his arms.

"you didnt seem to want to be my friend as those soldiers freaked out over me being a ghost. Actually i think you acted like you didnt even know me when that allura girl started yelling at me while holding tightly on your arm" Pidge replied angry and popped up behind Keith.

"I'm sorry but not everyone is as freaky as me and is willing to accept ghosts like they normal, this is normal for humans when they see something unknown" Keith sighed.

"well last time i checked throwing your friend to suffer alone wasn't normal but maybe things changed since i died" Pidge hissed and started to walk away. She could go trough walls and floors but she could act like a normal human as well. The only difference was she was dead and could keep re-dying if someone tried to kill her but she always wakes up beside Keith she gets killed. That how she met Keith, he was only six and she woke up laying with him cuddle up to her. He know eighteen and the only person pidge could trust, the only human she really cared about since waking up dead one night.

"pidge" Keith frowned and ran after her.

"dont worry i sleep in my own cell tonight, enjoy getting close to allura" Pidge replied and went through a wall to get away from Keith.

"I'm sorry" Keith whispered and leaned his head on the wall.

COUPLE DAYS LATER.

"Keith" Allura yelled snapping Keith back out of his thoughts.

"sorry, i was just thinking" Keith frowned, he was worried since he hasn't seen pidge since the time she went to sleep in the cell the garrison got to keep her in. He walked around calling for her but she never shows up and they fought in the past but she never stayed hidden before. He had a horrible feeling.

"Allura i need your help" Lance a fellow soldier who was also Keith age yelled as he came running over with his year older childhood friend hunk behind him. 

"lance, I'm busy" Allura frowned.

"please allura, we have to save her" Hunk begged.

"save who" Keith asked.

"that ghost that popped up a couple days ago, the one the garrison bought in as a weapon .. well they doing horrible tests to her .. well its more like torture but making sure she wont die knowing she would teleport somewhere" Lance explained with worry.

"we cant get close to the labs they keeping her in but if you go down the easy halls you find her. Please allura you must ask your father to stop" Hunk begged.

"and why would i, that ghost is a monster and we need to do as many tests on it as we can before sending it out to fight" Allura hissed and crossed her arms.

"pidge, her name is pidge" Keith hissed before running towards the east halls. 

Keith ran without looking back, he had a goal. He was going to save his friend, the only family he had left and take her away from the garrison. He knew it was a bad idea to keep her around while he did his training but she begged with her kitten eyes knowing he give in. He should have told her to stay at the shack until he came home for holidays, Yes he knew four years was long for her to wait alone in the shack but he wanted to pass. He knew she would be seen or get caught at some point but he got lazy when it got to his last year of training and now she being tortured. He ran past the guards hitting any that tried to stop him as he ran. He reached the lab and burst through the doors seeing her chained to a metal table like an animal. Tears filled his eyes as he saw the amount of blood covered the room and he could tell it was from her, from everything they did to her in those two days. He held back his tears and slowly walked over to pidge taking of his jacket and laying it over her naked broken body.