Secret Hero - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"thank you voltron for helping me save my sister" Matt smiled and bow to three of the hero's that made the five member hero team voltron.

"no worries we glad to help, pleas explain what happened" Keith the hero known as red asked with a straight face.

"my sister and i was taking a walk together in a park when a villain who was running from the cops snatched her away, the cops wont dare do anything since the villain to powerful ... please save my sister she the only family i have left and must be so scared" Matt explained and begged at the end.

"wait sister .... is she hot" Lance the hero known as blue asked with a flirty smirk.

"blue" Shiro the hero known as black sighed. 

"back off she my sister" Matt warned and glared at lance.

"does she like blue" Lance asked with a grin.

"blue" Keith warned in a small growl. 

"i think she loves blue ... wait shouldn't there be five of you" Matt asked as he noticed only three of them standing before him.

"well yellow is visiting family and well green is a little late today but dont worry we will save your sister" Shiro smiled kindly and matt gave a small hopeful nod before leading them to an old factory surrounded by cops since the villain was inside. 

The cops let black, blue, red and matt pass the tape, watching the three hero's and the victim brother enter the factory in hope of saving the girl. The four walked silently around the factory but soon chased after matt after he started to running towards someone whispering cursing.

"sis" Matt yelled as he ran into a room seeing his sister dangling from rope that was slowly dropping towards a pot of lava.

"what did i tell you" Katie yelled back with fear.

"to stay by the cop car" Matt sighed as he ran over to the end of the platform that ended near the pot of lava.

"and yet here you are ... leave its still dangerous" Katie yelled at her brother but trying not to wiggle too much since she was in a light purple dress and didnt want her dress flying up showing her panties. 

"pidge" Lance yelp as the girl known as the hero green.

"who pidge" Matt asked puzzled and Katie/pidge shook her head to not tell her brother she was known as pidge.

"oh no one, blue calls most girls by pidge" Keith lied and hit lance.

"a girl ... he is a she" Lance mumbled in shock as he looked to her in a dress before blushing once he notice her dress flew up a little when the rope drop.

"lance stop staring at my panties" Katie yelled with anger making the guy go even redder.

"calm down miss, we help you in a sec" Shiro called back as he walked to the control button.

"what button" Keith sighed as they looked to the controls.

"there a book over there ... i go check it over .. Katie dont move" Matt replied and yelled to his sister before running to a side desk.

"and here i thought i go for a picnic" Katie sass back.

"oh lets try this one" Lance smiled and pressed a button making the rope drop big time just keeping Katie from touching the top of the lava.

"wrong fucking button .. its gotten to hot keep lance away from the control panel" Katie screamed back. 

"oops" Lance chuckled nervously.

"i can feel your stare you perv" Katie growled and lance blushed once more before turning away from Katie who currently had her behind faced towards them.

"sorry" Lance mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"dont worry pidge we got the book, we know what to do" Shiro smiled kindly as Keith started lifting the rope back up and hovering her over the stand.

"let me just cut you down" Keith smiled gently and did as he said letting Katie fall with a thud.

"Katie ... pidge ... lance ... what is going on" Matt yelled at his sister while shaking her by the shoulders.

"well you know when i told you i accepted that last marriage offer but we couldn't marry because he needed to move to another country for his work ... well i lied since i rejected him in the first two minutes and i been the green hero for the past four years ... i knew you would worry so i lied and since you wanted me to marry already i just told you i was living with the other guy" Katie rambled as her brother fell pale and went into shock.

"hero ... green ..... four years .... lie .... no guy ... unmarried .... oh" Matt mutter and slowly walked away in shock.

"is he gonna be ok" Keith asked as Matt walked into the wall before walking out the doorway.

"its fine he snap out of it by tonight, then ground me while yelling and setting up the next marriage meeting ... see you at work on Monday" Katie smiled brightly.

"so he is a she" Lance replied and Katie giggled.

"yep, i really dont know you didnt notice yet since its clear to everyone else that the hero green is a female since he has boobs" Katie smirked and placed a hand on her hip.

"well lance is slower then the rest of us ... lets just go catch the villain then we can leave this place" Shiro sighed.

"oh the villain left an hour ago when no one came in after us ... all the cops just stayed outside and he got upset before leaving in a grumps" Katie frowned.

"so he just left you on a timer ... how mean" Keith replied with a frown.

"how do you think i feel ... i been tied up for an hour .. my ass is dead" Katie mumbled back.

"i could rub it better" Lance grinned and Katie rolled her eyes. 

"dont make me zap you on Monday" Katie warned.

"oh come on .. i know you love blue" Lance smirked and wink to Katie who blushed a little.

"how did you" Katie asked surprise and lance chuckled.

"matt" Shiro replied with a grin.

"I'm gonna kill him" Katie grumbled.

"as long as you dont get caught we dont care" Keith smiled.

"so how long have you loved blue" Lance asked with a grin.

"i guess your find out once we married" Katie smirked back with a wink and walked out first leaving lance a blushing mess with a laughing keith and shiro.