Lost Prince..ess - Part 3 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"who are you and why did you kidnap me" Matt yelled as lance placed him down by a tree once they ran far enough into the woods.

"well if you like being chained up and pulled around by lotor then your welcome to return" Pidge mumbled not noticing lance was still holding her hand from when he lead her out of the room. 

"no I'm good but your both risking your lives and your love ones by helping me" Matt frowned.

"no worries, Lotor cant touch my family without starting a war and well pidge is kinda a mystery" lance grinned and matt eyes fell to the two holding hands.

"so why help me" Matt asked with a small smile.

"your the prince and you seem like a good guy who dont deserve to be chained up. Pidge was gonna save you and well i couldn't let him do it alone" Lance smiled brightly.

"your free to live a life you want, well as long as you dont mind going into hiding and not going near any knights" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"thank you" Matt smiled gently and bow slightly at them.

"now worries, now get changed" Pidge smirked and threw some clothes she stole from the castle washing room and threw them at her brother.

"got it" Matt smiled and walked behind a tree.

"queen allura was hot" Lance grinned as he glanced to pidge who rolled her eyes.

"she married lance" Pidge warned.

"i know, just saying she was hot" Lance muttered.

"you really dont have luck in women" Pidge joked and lance chuckled. 

"so how long are you two going to keep holding hands" Matt asked with a smirk as he came walking over and the two looked puzzled before turning to their still connected hands.

"ah sorry" Lance yelp and let go of pidge hand.

"i-its fine, i guess i did grip you a little tightly as you lead me throw the smoke" Pidge mumbled embarrassed and matt chuckled at the two. 

"so where now, i know I'm free and all but i think i might hang with you two for a bit before i decided where to go" Matt smiled and leaned on a tree looking at them.

"we just gonna stay low in the woods for a couple days then i guess we can start looking for a farm to buy" Pidge smiled brightly and lance turned to her stunned.

"a farm, your really gonna live on a farm with me" Lance asked surprised. 

"well the easy life does sound nice" Pidge grinned and lance smile grew. 

"your gonna love it, we just be normal farmers and we bring up kaltenecker together" Lance cheered excitedly and jumped on the spot a little.

"kaltenecker" matt asked.

"our soon to be daughter who is gonna be a cow on the farm" Pidge explained with a small smile and matt nodded.

"your gonna love the farm pidgin, its gonna be great" Lance smiled gently as he glance to pidge who smiled back.