Experiment - Part 2 - Lotor x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey" Lotor smiled gently as he sat beside her in the training room.

"hi" Pidge smiled sweetly and glanced to him.

"how your head, gotten use to the lions yet" Lotor asked with a small smile as its been a couple weeks since they have started working with voltron.

"yeah me and the lions are cool now, they dont fill my head as much as they first did and well i think we starting to become friends" Pidge smiled brightly and lotor smile grew.

"I'm glad, to be honest i wasn't sure what i could do to help if the lions wouldn't get along with you. I dont enjoy seeing you in so much pain by them" Lotor weakly smiled and looked to his lap.

"sorry" Pidge whispered and lotor turned to her.

"it isn't your fault, its mine if only i thought about how the lions would react to you then you wouldn't have to be in so much pain" Lotor frowned.

"it was a risk but I'm glad we took it, i like the team and i think we can really smile here. I'm glad you saved me that night lotor and I'm glad to stand beside you while we work with voltron" Pidge smiled softly and placed a hand on his arm.

"thank you for staying beside me all these years" Lotor smiled sweetly and pidge looked to his eyes.

"thank you for choosing me" Pidge smiled gently.

"are you going to kiss or what" Keith asked as the rest of the ship crew stood in the doorway.

"Keith, you ruined the vibe now they never kiss" Lance hissed while Keith rolled his eyes.

"would you like another minute to finish up that sweet moment" Hunk asked with a kind smile.

"lets get on with training" Lotor smiled and stood up before giving pidge a hand.

"so are they not going to kiss" Coran asked puzzled.

"it seems not" Allura sighed.

"training" Pidge asked with a hand on her hip.

"we be working in teams of three and be playing against the other team. Whatever team wins get bragging rights and get to miss allura yelling over how altean children do better then us. The teams are me, hunk and lotor while pidge, Keith and lance" Shiro smiled gently and everyone looked around either with joy or annoyance. 

"dont shoot me" Keith hissed at lance.

"oh dont give me a reason" Lance warned.

"I'm so glad I'm with shiro" Hunk sighed.

"dont expect me to go easy on you" Lotor grinned and placed his hands on his hips as he turned to pidge.

"i wont show any mercy" Pidge smirked back.

"lets get to our teams, first game is fighting a druid" Shiro smiled and the six got into their teams before deciding that pidge team will go first. 

"lance let me and pidge keep him busy so you can get a clear sniper shot" Keith explained to the blue paladin.

"how can i trust you not to lead him towards me while I'm setting up" Lance asked with a frown and Keith groaned in annoyance.

"dont worry lance, we make sure he doesn't go your way so dont miss that shot" Pidge replied and her eyes started to turn green while her skin glowed light green, reminding the humans of a dying glow stick.