Loved you First. - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"pidgin" he smiled brightly as he turned to her letting his beautiful blue eyes sparkle under the light.

"we won" She smiled brightly jumping at him, her eyes sparkling with joy as she wrapped her arms around him and letting his laugh fill her ears as he catches her. 

"we going home pidge" he cheered and spun her around letting her laugh fill the small area around them.

"we did it, we won the war" she smirked letting their eyes meet.

Excitement filling them both as time seemed to stop for them both.

Warmth filled their eyes as blushes filled their cheeks.

A sweet soft loving kiss shared between them as their eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

But disappoint as they pulled from the kiss gasping for air.

Love filled their eyes as they turned to the other, both having soft warm smiles for the other. 

.....

"pidge" Keith whispered and shook the sleeping paladin making her jump up. 

"why did you need to wake me ... it was getting good" Pidge pouted and Keith stood stunned.

"pidge we in a meeting with the garrison" Hunk mumbled a little embarrassed.

"and i was dreaming about a new type of robot invented, i was just going to start it up when i was woken up" Pidge lied but thankfully everything seemed to believe us since she was the less likely one to fall in love let along having loving dreams. 

"so what ya name the robot" Matt grinned and pidge rolled her eyes.

"lets finish the meeting first" Shiro sighed. 

"and i thought i was the one to slack of during meetings" Lance grinned.

"i guess pidge caught your germs" Allura joked making the others laugh.

"god i hope not it might be the end of me" Pidge replied.

"oh come on pidgin i thought you loved my idiotic germs .. you seem to like them when i pulled you along on that lion ride around the moon" Lance grinned and Pidge blushed a little.

"you did what with my sister" Matt growled making lance yelp.

"wait i thought you said it was to collect a certain stone .. not for fun" Allura frowned.

"oh now your dont it lance" Hunk grinned.

"i cant believe lance tainted our brains" Keith smirked and ruffle pidge hair.

"guys we still in a meeting but pidge make sure to not catch anymore of lance germs" Shiro smirked while lance sulked.  

.....

"pidgin" he smiled warmly as she opened her eyes to find herself laying on top of the blue lion with lance laying on his side beside her.

"lance" She smiled sweetly.

"may i have this dance" he grinned and stood up holding his hand out to her.

"you may" She giggled as he pulled her up and close to himself.