Hug - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE  VOTE

"should we tell shiro" Lance asked with worry.

"we have to tell shiro" Keith sighed.

"but shiro will yell at us or might even kill us for this" Hunk replied with fear.

"hunk right, shiro will not be happy" Lance frowned.

"We shot pidge in the head with a stun gun and now she lost her memory and is hugging everyone" Keith hissed as he pointed to the short green paladin who was hugging him right now. 

"well we just have to hide her until she fix" Hunk mumbled and Keith glared at the other two.

"no good enough" Pidge frowned and broke the hug before walking over to lance hugging him.

"ha, your not a good enough hugger for her" Lance grinned and hugged pidge back.

"no .. not right either" Pidge hissed and pushed lance away.

"you were saying" Keith smirked and Lance sulked while pidge hug Hunk.

"not you either" Pidge grumbled as she broke hug hunk and wobble away.

"I'm a little hurt, i thought i was the best hugger on our team and she just rejected me on the same level as you two" Hunk cried before the three tensed seeing pidge leave the training room.

"your just wired" Pidge muttered as she pushed a puzzled coran away after hugging him.

"well that was rude" Coran replied upset.

"sorry coran, its a earth game" Lance lied and Hunk nervously nodded.

"you suck" Pidge huffed as she pushed Allura away after hugging her. 

"excuse me" Allura replied upset.

"sorry allura, its an earth game please dont take it to heart" Hunk mumbled with worry.

"ur where did pidge go" Keith asked in a panic and the short paladin wasn't around. 

.

.

.

"Pidge" Shiro asked with worry as he watched the shorter girl walk around with her arms out in front and her fingers wiggling. She looked like a zombie looking for their next meal.

"shiro" Pidge turned to him with hope and ran towards him, giving him a tight hug while he tensed.

"um pidge" Shiro asked as he looked down to her, surprise to see such a content smile on her face.

"perfect" She whispered with a pure bliss soft smile, her eyes slowly closing as she enjoyed his warmth.

"did you sleep this week or did you drink something lance or coran made" Shiro asked in a panic.

"shh, cuddle time" Pidge muttered and opened her shining eyes to look at shiro who stood stunned.

"fine but dont tell the others" Shiro smiled gently and wrapped his arms around her and his smile great as Pidge laid her head on his chest once more. Neither spoke a word and enjoyed sharing the warmth.