Are You Sorry - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidge, everything ok" Shiro asked with worry as he walked into the green hanger finding the girl sobbing under her lion before turning and seeing a laughing Keith beside her.

"I t-tripped d-during the m-mission and l-l-lance c-caught me" Pidge sobbed as Shiro walked over.

"and your crying becuase" Shiro asked unsure and sat in front of her.

"i-i r-really l-l-like l-lance and s-so i w-wanted to h-hide m-my b-b-blushing f-face" Pidge cried back. 

"i dont understand" Shiro sighed.

"w-without t-thinking i-i h-head butted h-him w-while w-wearing my h-helmet" Pidge cried and crawled over letting Shiro hug her.

"oh pidge, its ok I'm sure Lance wont hate you or anything and mostly will just laugh it off" Shiro smiled as he hugged her trying to clam her.

"i knocked him out shiro" Pidge yelled.

"ah well maybe he wont remember" Shiro replied with a hopeful smile.

"that not the worse part" Pidge frowned. 

"then what is" Shiro asked with worry.

"i wanted to say sorry and ask if you was ok and so i panicked while yelling 'are you sorry' before calling Keith to carry lance to a pod and well Keith haven't stopped laughing since" Pidge groaned and Shiro couldn't help but chuckle while Keith just laughed even harder at being told again.

"well lance is an idiot and I'm sure he wont think much over you knocking him out. Just talk to him and try confessing without harming him" Shiro smiled kindly.

"r-really" Pidge asked. 

"yeah, Lance should be coming out of the pod soon so go help him" Shiro grinned and Pidge nodded with a bright smile before running out.

"ARE YOU SORRY" Keith laughed as he rolled on the floor.

"Keith" Shiro sighed and chuckled a little at pidge story.