His Children - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"mum, I'm back from our mission" Ken yelled as he walked down the castle halls in his blade of Marmora. His short silky midnight black hair pushed back showing his hazel eyes cleanly. He was the oldest of the twins and was sixteen.

"dont you mean we back from mission" Kyle sighed as he walked beside his slightly older brother in his own blade of Marmora uniform. He had longer silky midnight black hair in a pony tail showing his hazel eyes and freckles over his cheeks.

"brothers" Kitty smiled brightly as she ran towards her twin brothers. She was dressed In a purple paladin armour. She had long hazel hair with a red and green ribbon tying her sides up. She had light purple eyes and cute freckles over her cheeks and nose. She was eight years old.

"hey sis" Ken smiled gently as he picked his younger sister up making her giggle.

"you didnt cause any trouble in the castle today I hope" Kyle smiled sweetly as he ruffled his sister hair. 

"only a little by messing with uncle lance" Kitty smiled brightly and the twins chuckled since they remember messing with their uncle lance long ago.

"do you know where mum is" Ken asked with a sweet smile.

"she fixing up the lions, it seems the lions wont be needed anymore" Kitty frowned.

"I guess there isn't a war that needs the lions anymore, it would be best to shut them up before other races fight over who gets to keep them and the lions power" Kyle mumbled as they walked to the hanger but stopped as they see their mother standing by an old room.

"mum" Kitty cheered and jumped down from ken hold before running towards their mother. 

"hello my little angle" Pidge smiled sweetly and picked up her youngest child. 

"who room was this" Kyle asked as he looked inside before his mother closed and locked the door.

"it was your dad room when he was with voltron before we got a shared room. He hardly had anything but I wanted to check nothing was left behind before the castle goes into hidden mode until the lions are needed by new paladins during another war" Pidge smiled softly and placed her daughter down.

"where everyone else" Ken asked as he noticed he not seen anyone else in the castle.

"well uncle coran left just after you left for your missions last month, everyone else left yesterday to go back to their families since voltron was no longer needed and well we have been stationed in the castle even after the war ended five years ago. They did want to see you both but their families couldn't wait anymore" Pidge smiled brightly and the four started walking. 

"oh so your were waiting for us" Ken asked with a frown as he didnt want his mother to wait along again.

"I wanted to let you know myself that Voltron will be hidden from all races until its needed once again. I wanted to walk the halls with you three last time together" Pidge smiled softly.

"i wish father could have walked these halls for the last time with us" Kyle sighed as they walked.

"me too but lets get to my ship, we dont want to be in the castle when it flies off" Pidge smiled and they quickly walked to her ship flying off towards earth. 

"mum, the blades are if me and Ken wanted to life in a dorm room since the blades will still be doing missions to stop small walls between planets since we dont want any small wars become another big war" Kyle smiled gently. 

"i dont want to live without brothers" Kitty frowned and hugged Kyle leg until he picked her up. 

"well you boys are sixteen now, your old enough to either start your own lives in space or spend another two years on earth with me and become adults in the human eye. I'm proud of you both and i want you to be happy, so chose the path you wish" Pidge smiled softly and turned to her sons placing a hand on their slightly taller shoulders.

"we stay until we eighteen, we still have to do blades missions but we live on earth with you until we eighteen. We want to stay with our mother a little longer" Ken smiled sweetly and pidge pulled her three children into a hug. 

"you think dad would be proud of us" Kyle asked as he looked out the window, just looking at space.

"i think Keith would have been so proud of you both and he would have been overjoyed at learning you became blame members like him. I just wished he could have seen you both" Pidge smiled warmly.

"mum, they keep saying dad died at last battle but i dont feel like he dead" Kitty mumbled with a cute sleepy smile as she started to fall asleep in her seat on the spaceship.

"i have hope Keith is alive and i still love him with all my heart, i know he will return to his family one day" pidge smiled warmly and looked to her wedding ring.

"he come back, dont worry mum since dad wouldn't just leave us" Ken smiled and Pidge nodded.