Loving the Brothers - Shidge + Katt

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"just look at that ass" Pidge smirked.

"just look at those eyes" Matt grinned.

He and Pidge/Katie was standing looked at the so called brothers known as shiro and Keith talking to the aliens on the planet.

"i wouldn't  mind calling him daddy" Pidge grinned with a blush.

"i wont mind letting him show me some private cowboy moves" Matt smirked with a blush.

The two siblings freeze as they realised what the other has been saying along with what they been saying.

"since when" Matt asked with worry.

"since when i bought your forgotten lunch and saw him training shirtless" Pidge replied with a smile.

"your seen him shirtless .. how are you lucky enough to see him shirtless before me" Matt frowned. 

"well i got photos if you want" Pidge grinned.

"you do .. well sharing is caring" matt smirked.

"i dont think you two perverts siblings are talking about the same guy" Lance grinned behind them since he was unlucky enough to be told to stick with the Holts while the others did the talking's.

"how can we not be talking about the same guy .. just look at him" Matt smiled and went all giggly while looking to the two known as shiro and Keith direction.

"yeah he perfect" Pidge smiled softly and had heart shape eyes.

"then say his name" Lance sighed.

"Shiro" 

"Keith" 

"Keith" Pidge yelled in shock and turned to her brother in horror.

"Shiro" Matt yelled back in shock and turned to his sister in fear.

"dont worry they good ... its nothing" Lance yelled awkwardly since shiro and Keith turned after hearing there names being yelled.

"i was talking about shiro not Keith" Pidge mumbled.

"and i was talking about Keith not shiro" Matt muttered back.

"i had a feeling you both meant different guys ... at least you dont have to fight over one guy" Lance smirked.

"but he likes my bonded best friend and partner in arms" Pidge frowned.

"and she likes my childhood friend .. she even seen him topless" Matt hissed.

"well i also saw Keith shirtless but he not eye candy for me so i much enjoyed a shirtless shiro instead" Pidge grinned back and Mat frown fell open.

"i haven't seen Keith shirtless once ... this is so unfair" Matt sulked.

"i could send you some shirtless Keith pics if you wish .. i always keep a copy of the camra footage" Pidge smiled and placed a hand on matt shoulder.

"your the best sister ever" Matt cried and hugged his sister with joy.

"why dont you talk to them and ask them out .. then maybe you both will be able to touch the shirtless boys in the future" Lance smiled.

"ha i already touched shiro abs, i so enjoy being 'clumsy' at certain points of training or when we all heading back to our rooms after a shower" Pidge smirked and pushed her glasses up.

"wow you really have it all under control .. i might need to steal some of your tricks for the future" Matt smiled.

"I'm worried about you both" Lance frowned.

"so um when do you check the camra footage" Matt asked with a blush.

"before i go to bed and i save any embarrassing or cute pictures of the other paladins while only keeping the best of shiro in all his moments at any time ... i send you Keith lot" Pidge smirked proudly with a small blush.

"i also want stories about him" Matt mumbled.

"only if you tell me stories over shiro" Pidge replied.

"deal" Matt grinned and shook pidge hand.

"we video chat once a week to tell these stories" Pidge grinned and matt nodded in agreement. 

"oh god you guys are gonna go jail when we return to earth if you keep going down this path" Lance mumbled and walked towards certain males.

"Katie" 

"matt" 

The two siblings froze before slowly turning to see a panic Keith and worried shiro running towards them. Pidge and Matt being themselves took a secret photo of the boys running with there halos and let their blush's completely cover there cheeks. 

"Katie, how are you feeling lance just told me you fainted" Shiro asked with worry as he placed his hands on Pidge arm looking her over.

"matt is everyone ok, Lance said you started to feel ill" Matt spoke panic as he placed his hands on matt shoulders while looking him over.

"thank you lance" the siblings thought together before going fully red by being touched by their crushes. 

"oh I'm feeling really light headed" Pidge lied as she lost her balance on purpose letting shiro hold her.

"I'm feeling really dizzy" Matt lied as he fell into Keith chest. 

"good luck Keith and shiro .. you boys are gonna need it" Lance grinned from a distant.