Yakuza - Shidge + Katt.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"So instead of agreeing with the guard that you were just on your way home from school club, you lost your cool and started fighting with him about how your the badass who just hacked into his boss home and stole all the info .. that then lead you to being tied up in a dark cold basement making me come save you" Keith another Yakuza and a co worker of Pidge, the two had a strong friendship and always looked out for each other more then they looked out for their boss, frowned.

"yeah, my bad" Pidge sighed as Keith cut the rope making her free.

"well i guess i would lose my cool if someone saw me as too innocent after i did something grown men couldn't do" Keith replied and Pidge gave a giggle.

"with those hips no one in our work area thinks your innocent" Pidge smirked and Keith chuckled.

"your one to talk, everyone saw you slept with boss just to get a job as the groups hacker .. lucky for you I'm your best friend and know just how truly badass you are" Keith grinned back.

"people still think i slept with Lotor .. how gross" Pidge frowned.

"so how did you get tied up .. even if someone annoys you .. you dont normally get caught so easy" Keith asked as they walked toward the basement small window.

"oh the guy was handsome and fit as hell .. after fighting with him i kinda blushed and couldn't keep my eyes of him .. then before i knew it i was tied up in here" Pidge awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck.

"wow this guy gotta be good looking if he won your heart over .. you think he has a brother i could have" Keith grinned and pidge giggled.

"who knows, i ask him next time i see him" Pidge smiled and slipped out of the small window first.

"well get his number while your at it" Keith smirked and Pidge grinned.

"i might get his bed while I'm at it" Pidge smirked and wink to Keith who just chuckled.

"well is he still guarding the area, can you spot him" Keith asked as they ran to the wall.

"i dont see him and i dont know if he was a normal guard or not .. the whole place was on the look out for whoever hacked the place" Pidge sighed and sat on the wall giving a hand to Keith helping pulling him.

"what a shame" Keith frowned as the two jumped down. 

"i know, i wouldn't mind playing with such an angel for awhile" Pidge smiled as they walked the street like normal friends.

"well just dont let the others in the group hear a guard working for another group caught your eye ... you know how they like" Keith sighed.

"like i would be stupid enough to tell anyone but you about the hot guy" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"well i wont tell as long as you keep taking secret photos of your brother for me, he such a dork its too cute" Keith smiled gently.

"i dont know why you cant just ask him out .. i dont mind my best friend and brother dating since you really love him" Pidge smiled softly and patted Keith arm.

"but we have a dangerous and fuck up job, if the boss needs us to go kill a whole building then we would ... matt wouldn't be proud of our jobs and that we in a Yakuza gang .. i dont want to hurt him before i could love him" Keith frowned and looked to the ground.