His Omega - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"i dont know how to talk to pidge" a full galra Keith from the blade of Marmora spoke with a frown as he walked into lance room.

"oh really i didnt notice, its not like you nearly killed her when you first met her or that you keep upsetting her every time you try to talk to her" Lance sighed and rolled his eyes.

"i dont want her to hate me, i think i might like her but I've always been alone and dont know how to bond with her" Keith mumbled and looked to the floor.

"no problem pidge isn't a people person either, just be honest with her and tell her what you truly think of her. Since you two are very alike I'm sure everything will be fine" Lance smiled kindly and stood up to face Keith.

"thank you lance, i dont like you much but you do know females" Keith smiled and walked out the room to find pidge.

"oh god he said females didnt he, he going to mess up so bad ... please forgive him pidge and me" Lance frowned as he looked to the door. 

Ten minutes later...

"..." Lance stood in shock as keith walked back into

"..." Keith stood with his back to the door with a black eye and was covered in small cuts with a couple bruises.

"so how did it go" Lance asked with a nervous smile and begging for Keith injures to not be done by pidge.

"I told her she is the cutest, tiniest, sassy gremlin girl I've ever seen" Keith replied in a small voice a little embarrassed.

"...." Lance stood stunned.

"..." Keith stood awkwardly.

"I can't tell if You want her to date you or kill you" Lance replied amazed.

"i want to get close to pidge but it seems i only hurt her" Keith frowned and Lance sighed. 

"why dont we go talk to pidge together, me and pidge are buds and once i explain everything I'm sure she understand" Lance smiled and walked out of his room with Keith following behind. 

"lance" Shiro called from down the hall and nodded his head to let lance know to come over alone.

"just wait here for a sec" Lance smiled to Keith before running over to shiro.

"everything ok shiro" Lance asked with worry.

"well as i was walking an upset pidge back to her room that I'm guessing meant keith talked to her again. Well pidge room was cleaner then normal and well her pills are missing" Shiro frowned.