Followed - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Shiro" a eight year old Keith yelled as he entered his little cottage where his older brother was doing the washing. Keith was short for his age and known as the loner. He always lost his cool and got into fights with other children. Keith had midnight silky black hair with beautiful purple eyes. 

"Keith why is a little girl hiding behind you all scared when holding onto your jacket like it was her life source" A thirteen year old shiro asked with worry as he looked to his younger brother then a small six year old girl. Shiro was tall and had muscles growing showing he was strong. His hair was black with a white tuff and his eyes a king grey.

"she followed me home" Keith replied and turned to look at the short girl. She had short hazel hair and pretty hazel eyes. Cute small freckles covered her cheeks and nose.

"why did she follow you home, Keith when i told you to go out and make a friend i didnt mean kidnap someone younger" Shiro frowned. 

"i didnt kidnap her, she just followed me without a word" Keith explained.

"well how did you meet her" Shiro asked with a small smile and tried to look at the smaller girl but she hide her face in Keith leg.

"she was sitting under a tree holding a pair of nerdy glasses, i was chilling by the river since i punched James and i turned round when i heard some yelling. It seem Lotor and his gang stole her glasses and was pushing her over while insulting her. I was just gonna watch then this shorty stood up and kicked Lotor in the shin making him yelp and fall over before she jumped on top of his chest and started punching him. But Lotor being older and taller pushed her off and then started kicking her with the rest of his gang. I was impressed she fought with Lotor and joined the fight sending a great punch to Lotor face and fighting with his gang. Then i passed her glassed while ruffling her hair and started walking home" Keith explained.

"so you punched James again and got into a fight with lotor and his gang. I'm proud that you helped her when she was being bullied but you need to stop getting into so many fights and why is she here now" Shiro replied crossing his arms.

"like i said she just followed me, she still hasn't spoken a word but just followed me home" Keith sighed and looked to the girl who was shaking a little.

"we should get her home before her family worries" Shiro smiled kindly and walked over but stopped when he noticed the small girl tense.

"Oi dont be such a scardy-cat, you attacked Lotor remember. You cant be scared of shiro one of the coolest brothers ever" Keith frowned and gently placed a hand on top of the girl head making her look up.

"hello little miss, can you tell me where you live so i can take you home. I'm sure your family worried" Shiro asked with a gentle smile and the girl shook her head before looking to the ground.

"Keith" Keith smiled softly as he knee in front of the girl.

"Katie" she whispered with a small smile.

"well Katie, can you tell me where you live and i make sure to take you back myself to make sure no one mess's with you" Keith asked with a gentle smile.

"they gone, my brother told me to wait under the tree while he looked for our new home but its been a couple days and he hasn't came back" Katie spoke as tears left her eyes.