Hidden Gender Truth - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I know i said i was going on Christmas break but i have two stories that pop in my head and i must do them.

I first met him when i was only eight years old. 

He was like a prince charming to me. 

He was only four year older then me yet he was godly. 

He was beautiful and seemed the angles shined on him. 

But then i met him and all his life he only knew pain. 

His father was killed for loving his mother and for helping to make Keith. 

His father took their son and ran trying to protect him but he was stilled killed.

Keith was taken in by a nice family when he was two years old but the other family was killed by bad luck.

It seem death and bad luck followed him all his life. 

He walked alone and hunted demons in the kingdom while staying hidden in the shadows. 

It was clear he was the best fighter in all lands but he didn't boast about it. 

He was cold but he cared so very much for those around him. 

He seemed cruel but he was a good person.

She followed him after he saved him. 

But she never told him her true gender. 

She was a he in his eyes. 

He taught her to fight and protect those important to her one day.

But she only wanted to protect him from the world so she stayed. 

She didnt listen to his warnings and stayed beside him.

She changed from Katie to pidge. 

Now she is eighteen and well she had to bandage herself to hide the fact she was a female. 

She kept her hair short and wore her brother glasses to hide her cute face.

She was still short but she was smart. She had hazel hair and pretty hazel eyes. Cute freckles over her cheeks and nose that only he and she know about. Her brother glasses hardly left her face.

He was slightly taller and a loner. He had silky midnight black hair in a shape of a mullet and beautiful purple eyes. He had a scar of the left side of his cheek. 

She was sixteen and He was twenty.

She was still a He in his eyes.

She had to be careful he didnt find out in fear he might leave her behind. 

His name was Keith and well it seemed he was the wanted Prince. 

"a bar" Pidge asked unsure as she walked with Keith in the middle of the street. 

"yeah, we need to learn if any demons are causing trouble for the town. A bar the best place and well dont you fancy drinking a beer" Keith replied glancing at his shorter demon slayer partner.