Yakuza - Part 2 - Shidge + Katt.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"we ditch matt for these idiots ... Lotor better have a good excuse to send us instead of low ranks in the group" Pidge hissed as she poked one of the guys she beat up.

"they seem like newbies themselves .. why would he care about taking them down" Keith sighed and turned to look at pidge who was tapping away on one of the guys phones.

"i cant find anything that could connect them to trouble or trouble where we would be called to help" Pidge frowned and stood up.

"i call Lotor and he better give us answer" Keith snapped and pulled out his own phone ready to call but was stopped as their boss came walking over himself.

"oh so you got them thank god" Lotor smirked as he walked over.

"why the hell did you call us .. you knew it was our free day and you called us for these weaklings" Pidge hissed as she glared at her boss.

"look i couldn't let just anyone handle these guys .. one of them had a gun and if i let the newbies of the group get shot or kill anyone ... then we all be fucked" Lotor sighed.

"then send someone else .. you knew we had a free pass today" Keith grumbled.

"i was going too call someone else but it seems we cant trust everyone we once thought we could" Lotor frowned.

"a spy" Pidge asked with a hand on her hip.

"worse" Lotor mumbled.

"another pidge" Keith smirked with his arms crossed and Pidge kicked him.

"as horrifying as another smartass badass would be .. it seems my father feels threated by my power and is buying some newbies over to find out our weakness" Lotor slightly smiled before frowning.

"our weakness" Keith asked worried.

"yes, he knows about my childhood friends being important in my group, he heard of your hacking skills pidge and your fighting skills Keith .. he looking for all three of our weakness to use against us and well it seems these guys saw you in the café" Lotor sighed and watched his friends go pale.

"then they know about matt" Pidge muttered.

"makes sense you would call us, matt is our only weakness .. we would easily let zarkon shoot us to save him from harm or this life" Keith frowned and looked to the ground.

"i wont let you be the ones to shoot them, i already have a plan for these four but i needed you to stop them and make sure they didnt get away before i could show up" Lotor smiled and the two nodded.

"i dont care what you have planned for these four ... Zarkon starting war but bringing us into this" Pidge snapped.

"yes it does seem he wants a war with us but we cant be the first to strike not yet" Lotor smirked.

"well as much as i would love to punch zarkon right now .. what the plan boss" Keith asked turning to Lotor.

"we going to give him some bait a certain bait that make him want to come out of hiding and into our trap" Lotor grinned.

"a worthy son" Pidge smirked and Keith chuckled.

"why did i become friends with you two only god knowns" Lotor grinned.