A Photo - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

He stood under a leafless tree looking to the winter sky, only he knew what he was thinking. His silky midnight black hair tied in a pony tail not protecting the back of his neck from the cold. His light purple beautiful eyes looking to the sky, seeing something only he could see but he was distracted by his own thoughts. A small clicked made him glance to his left to see a short girl holding a camra aimed at him.

A frowned took over his face as he turned to the stranger. She was short, even shorter then him and he always been the short guy in the group. Her short soft hazel hair ended at her shoulders with a small grin pin on the side of her head. Her hazel pretty eyes sparkled behind nerdy round glasses as she looked to him. The cold made her nose red and that when he saw the cute freckles over her cheeks and nose. A soft smile on her lips as she lowered her camra.

"sorry" She whispered zapping him out of his trance.

"i dont like my photo taken" He frowned and crossed his arms while looking to her.

"dont worry i delete it or so a normal person would say but you looked so handsome with the winter sky shining down on you and it took my breath away. It going in my wonderful strange photo book" She replied with a grin. "but now i see you with my own eyes, you are hot" She smirked and wink at him making him chuckle.

"your strange" He smirked back and rolled his eyes a little while she giggled. "but i guess you are pretty cute" He grinned as she blushed at his comment.

"and you say I'm the strange one while you just called me cute. I get your eyes checking out soon" She warned and started to walk away.

"well since you just stole a photo of me, why dont you make it up to me" He replied and she stopped in her tracks.

"oh and what were you thinking" She asked back.

"your name and a hot chocolate at the voltron café since they give the best hot chocolates" He smiled gently and placed his hands on his jacket pocketed while walked over to her.

"deal and i must agree with the hot chocolate thing, voltron café is the best for them" she smiled brightly.

"well are you free now, it is cold this evening" He asked with a soft smile and she blushed slightly.

"sure" She smiled sweetly and the two started walking.

"so your name" He asked and glanced to he as they walked.

"Katie" She smiled warmly.

"Keith" He smiled warmly back.

.

.

"oh hey sis" Matt Holt cheered as the two entered the café to find him and shiro making out behind the counter.

"get a room" Katie frowned and Keith chuckled.

"we are later once Lance and James start their shift" Shiro grinned back and Katie shivered.

"wait when you say a lance and James you dont mean those annoying" Keith started to say but was answered as two males came out of the break room dressed in the café uniform.

"oh why is Keith here" Lance yelled with a pout.

"why did you bring him, Pidge i dont want to be near him any longer then i need" James frowned.

"oh be nice, I'm buying him a hot chocolate as thanks" Pidge smiled and walked to the counter. 

"just take a seat and dont feel guilty, we wont charge her really since your the first male she taken interest with" Shiro smiled gently and wink at Keith who blushed at what shiro was implying about him and Pidge.

"oh no we not" Keith started to mumbled back but was stopped by Lance yelps.

"yikes fine, your not on a date with the loner" Lance pouted and rubbed his leg.

"so if your not on a date, why are you getting hot drinks with him after collage .. sounds like a date to me" James smirked and pidge elbowed him.

"i took his photo" Pidge smiled.

"your still taking secret photos of people that steals your breath away. Well i am proud of my little sister finally making a move on a guy she found hot" Matt grinned and Pidge blushed.

"oh shut it" Pidge muttered embarrassed.

"she might not be a normal girl but she a good one. Please treat her well and if things dont go well let her down easy" Shiro smiled and patted Keith arm before walking back to the counter.

"ok enough hurting them pidge, your date is waiting" Shiro smiled and pidge sighed before walking over to where Keith sat in a corner booth.

"sorry about them, they all wiredo's" Pidge smiled and sat next to Keith.

"no worries, but who knew you was so smooth to trick me on a date" Keith smirked and Pidge giggled.

"if i remember rightly, you made the first move by asking for my name" Pidge smirked and Keith chuckled.

"well you did take my photo while i was in the middle of thinking" Keith grinned back and the two just talked away while sipping their hot chocolates. 

"so you think they going to get together" Matt whispers as he, shiro, lance and James watched the two. 

"god i hope not, i dislike that guy too much to be friends with him for pidge shake" James grumbled.

"i think they good for each other and i can see the spark in their eyes" Shiro grinned.

"yeah, pidge might have hooked a guy for once .. sadly it had to be Keith but she looks happy" Lance smirked.