A Bad Love - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

She laid alone in their bed, remembering how his gentle loving touch's felt. How his hot breath would always make her shiver in joy. How his sweet voice whispered sweet words into her ears. How his beautiful ocean blue eyes would always be filled with love when looking at her. 

But that was long ago, now she laid alone in their bed while he went to the pub and flirted with other girls. She knew he wouldn't be coming home, not tonight not unless he didnt get lucky and win a women over. 

It was their one rule to never bring another home and to never bring them to their bed. 

A simple rule that was silly in the eyes of others but it was important for them both. 

She didnt know what changed but something did. They use to be happy with just having the other beside them. They were madly in love and didnt care for anything but the other. 

But

Now they always seemed to angry the other and end up yelling at each other. They couldn't look the other in the eyes in fear of seeing the missing love in the other eyes. Neither felt the other touch in months and neither spoke a sweet word to the other. 

They were broken but neither could break it fully. 

Both just made a hidden rule to never bring anyone back to their flat, back to their bed. 

But maybe it would change tonight. 

She couldn't keep this up anymore, the lonely nights knowing he was with another women. She tried flirting with other men and she could never go through with it.

She missed the love she once shared with him but knew it came to an end.

She blamed herself, if only she didnt lose herself to work at the garrison then maybe their love would still be alive. If only she didnt keep breaking her promises about coming home early or to meet him up for their dates. She always lost herself to her projects and time she noticed how broken they were the love was long gone.

Tonight she couldn't take it anymore. She was going to leave, she would be the one to break it since she was the one who started the breaking. She took a deep breath and let her first tears fall, letting the pain out before falling into a deep sleep. 

Her dreams was filled of him and her when they were happy and in love. She hoped to never wake up but she knew she would so she enjoyed every moment of her dreams. 

Her eyes opened and she felt the warm shine rise hit her. She let a groan escape her lips before she sat up looking at the time. She had work in a couple hours and knew she needed to get ready. She showered, ate and got dressed in her garrison uniform. She packed her bag and left a sticky note on the counter knowing he would see it. A soft smile on her lips as she looked at the small flat they bought together one last time before she closed the door heading to work and begging Keith to let her stay over until she gets a new place. 

He walked home, in the same clothes as yesterday that smelled of beer. He frowned as he reached the flat door knowing it would be empty, he always made sure to came home after she left for work. He couldn't face her, he knew she blamed herself for their love breaking and it pained him to see. He walked into his empty flat and walked towards their shared room before freezing when seeing a green sticky note on the county.