Cat Café - Part 3 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"wait" Pidge whispered yelled as she pulled on shiro trousers belt hoop. 

"wha" Shiro yelp as he bumped into the bar side missing the small gap that led to behind the bar.

"you cant go over there, matt and James will recognise you" Pidge mumbled with worry. 

"so who this matt and James" Lance grinned as he leaned on the bar next to shiro.

"yeah and what got you so freaked out by them" Keith asked beside pidge.

"my brother and a family friend, they cant know about my job they think I'm a babysitter" Pidge replied with a frown.

"ah, so what the game plan" Keith asked with a slight frown.

"hide here with shiro since they already know him" Pidge sighed.

"wait, they know shiro .. how do they know shiro" Lance asked with a cheeky grin and pidge rolled her eyes.

"its a long story" Shiro muttered. 

"what are you four doing standing over there, we have costumers" Allura whispered yelled as she walked over in her pink cat outfit. 

"well, we might an issue" Keith replied and looked to the older women.

"an issue, can we fix it" Romelle asked with worry.

"pidge family is here, they cant find out about her job" Shiro explained.

"what table" Acxa asked as she looked around.

"the booked table" Pidge mumbled.

"oh the hot ones, lucky you" Romelle smiled brightly and clapped her hands together.

"leave them to me and just work on this half of the café" Allura smiled away.

"so how long until someone mess's up" Acxa asked with a small smirk.

"not long, one of them already has a huge crush on a person and the other only wish to look and mess around for fun" Pidge grinned and the others chuckled.

"well it seems allura is gonna lose it, your brother and his friend seems to be messing around and laughing their heads off not even noticing allura standing there" Lance grinned and everyone turned to watch allura become very annoyed. 

"hey wait, i got an idea" Keith smirked and whispered something to the group before Pidge and  shiro snuck into the break room and everyone else got to work. 

"welcome, a table for two" Lance asked with a bright smile as he turned to shiro and pidge who was dressed in their after work clothes. 

"yes please" Shiro smiled kindly acting like he never met lance before or been in this place.

"sis" Matt cheered from the table. 

"matt, James what brings you boys here" Pidge asked with a sweet smile as she walked over with shiro. 

"Matt wanted to go for a drink and well the doctor said it was ok for the night. The doctor son even gave us the name of this place saying its better then a normal pub and he we wont need to worry about matt being pushing over by any crowds" James replied with a smile.