The True Enemy - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"are you ready" Zarkon asked with a smirk as he looked at his most powerful weapons.

"of course we are, we been waiting for this day to come" Pidge smirked and glance to zarkon, not even bothering to bow to the king of the galra.

"i expect you not to fail me" Zarkon warned.

"then dont send that witch, she gets in our way" Pidge hissed before walking away, her hazel hair ending just above her bum and a new galra robotic leg silently hitting the ground as she walks. A scar over her left cheek and a purple galra uniform over her body. The only clue she was truly the green paladin was the brother glasses she still wore. 

"so" Shiro asked as he leaned on the wall waiting for his partner in crime. His eyes held a killer look and he wore the same purple galra uniform as her. He arm was still galra tech and he seemed kept the same hair style but he wasn't the black paladin anymore. 

They both were generals in zarkon army. Zarkon proud weapons as he called them. 

"it seems we got some capturing to do" Pidge grinned and glanced to shiro as he pushed away from the wall to walk with her.

"only capturing" Shiro asked with a frown.

"well we can kill a couple it seems but not too many" Pidge replied and shiro smirked.

"just how we like it" Shiro grinned and the two walked towards their ship.

"dont get too excited, we dont want to make a mistake" Pidge smiled and shiro chuckled.

"oh we both made mistakes last time" Shiro smiled and placed his arm around her as they walked.

Shiro flew the ship while pidge kept an eye out making sure trouble wouldn't come there way as they headed to the rebel base hidden on a moon. The base made the two laugh as they tried shooting their ship down but Shiro was a better pilot. The two landed and stepped out with smirks while the base ran around trying to get ready for a fight but even if they had an army they never beat the two. 

The two only had one weakness and that was each other. But even if you were brave or lucky enough to harm one it wasn't a good idea. They kept each other sain and kept each other in control. If one was harmed then the other would lose it and become a deadly beast who killing without mercy until the other was safe once more. 

Both walked towards the rebels punching and kicking one at a time and leaving bodies to cover the grounds. Some shot at a distant thinking they win but both still had their own weapons. Pidge used her galra version of her old Bayard and shot at them pulling the rebels towards shiro who would just land a punch knocking them out with ease. It only took them twenty minutes until only one rebel stood awake and unharmed.

Matt Holt.

He looked at his best friend and sister in horror. He heard they were taken by zarkon a year ago but voltron told him they died and now he was watching them take down a whole rebel base. The two turned to the holt and seemed unsure but ended up just walking away to the control room.

"w-why are you working for zarkon" Matt yelled as he ran after them, noticing his sister was downloading info. 

"walk away" Shiro warned and glared at Matt making him freeze in fear.

"go home" Pidge mumbled and turned to her brother will dull deadly eyes making him fear her more then shiro. 

"why, why did voltron lie to me and say you died" Matt asked with tears.

"the paladins you know did die and we replaced them" Pidge replied before un-connecting her wire from the system. 

"take our advice and take every human back to earth becuase everything you know is a lie" Shiro sighed and turned to pidge to see if she was ready to go.

"goodbye matt" Pidge sighed and turned back to shiro. 

"ready" Shiro asked and pidge nodded.

"lets go, we gotta drop this off to lotor before heading back to zarkon" Pidge smirked.

"well i got the guy we need" Shiro grinned and pointed to a certain knocked out rebel on the floor.

"good work" Pidge smiled and kissed shiro cheeky.

"what about my flying skills earlier" Shiro smirked and pidge giggled before pulling him into a real kiss while matt stood in shock. 

"what happened to sky" Matt asked in a weak voice and the two froze.

"they killed her, they killed our beautiful daughter while sending us both out on a mission" Pidge whispered in a broken voice and Shiro pulled her close.

"we trusted them, we called them family and they killed our baby girl" Shiro hissed and matt knees gave in before he fell to the ground crying at the news of his niece. 

"we learned who the true enemy is that day, so go back to earth or we will kill you in our next battle" Pidge warned and looked to her crying older brother.

"dont take the path we have, just live on" Shiro replied and the two walked away dragging the needed rebel behind them while matt stayed crying on the ground.