A Secret Promise - Pidge x Lotor.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Ooo ... princess Allura, I'm in love with you ever since i saw you. My Heart cant take it anymore. Would you accept me to be yours ... My body is ready for you princess" Pidge spoke in a madly in love prince voice and had a prince aura leaking out as she placed on hand on her heart and one in the air while looking above her. She stood on the table giving her a little more height and truly looked like prince charming in her green paladin garrison uniform since they were on earth in the garrison waiting for a meeting. 

"i see flowers .. anyone else see flowers" Hunk mumbled in shock. 

"nope i see them too" Shiro mutter back.

"yeah i kinda fell in love with prince pidge for a second" Keith replied and the others gave a nod of the hair.

"you saw your a female" James asked.

"i do not sound like that pidgin" Lance sulked with a huge blush over his cheeks.

"true but i bet that how you think ... just man up and ask her on a date otherwise as prince pidge of this team I'm gonna ask her" Pidge sighed and sat on the edge of the table. 

"you dont even like allura so why would you waste a date with her" Lance sighed and turned to his friend who sat beside where he was standing.

"true I'm madly in love with someone else but its depressing seeing you sulk over how so many soldiers keep trying to flirt with allura and how you come crying to me to tell me every little detail ... sometimes i need space" Pidge replied a put a hand on lance shoulder. 

"so how long has it been since i seen such a prince pidge act ... your surely still at prince like as ever instead of a normal girl your age" Matt grinned to his sister.

"i guess i might have made fun of lance with my prince act before in space" Pidge smirked back.

"oh she did but you never was this good at being a prince .. just wow pidge" Hunk replied with a grin.

"just dont let mum see otherwise she set you up a date again" Matt smiled and pidge shuddered. 

"yeah i never wanna do that again" Pidge frowned.

"a date .. so our little pidgin been on a date already" Lance smirked.

"not by choice" Pidge sighed.

"oh yeah i remember hearing about that .. that guy was a prick" Shiro replied with a small smile.

"and your mother set up a date with him" Keith asked with a frown.

"sadly yes" Matt sighed.

"did she know he was a prick" James asked and pidge just shrugged. 

"more importantly then my sad past .. go ask allura out on a date or i will use my prince charm" Pidge sighed and looked back to lance.

"i dont wanna" Lance pouted.

"dont care if you dont go for it now you might not get another chance" Pidge frowned and poke lance arm.

"but what if she says no or thinks I'm just playing" Lance replied with worry.

"just be you" Pidge smiled brightly.