Missed - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"how is Keith" Shiro asked with a gentle smile and leaned his head back on Katie bed while she laid on the bed her feed behind shiro head.

"he struggling and blames himself but he doing better then before and knows its not his fault" Pidge smiled slightly.

"I'm glad, I was worried he might turn completely cold" Shiro sighed.

"nah he gotten really close to a certain blade member, i think love might be forming" Katie grinned as she wiggle her eyebrows and shiro chuckled.

"Keith in love, i wish i could see that" Shiro smirked and Pidge giggled.

"how are you holding up" Katie asked with worry.

"I'm good i guess but more importantly how are you" Shiro asked with worry and glance to the green paladin. 

"its been hard but I'm doing good i guess but i do miss us hanging out like this" pidge smiled softly.

"me too, i wish we could sneak into each other room every night and talk non stop just like we did when we first became paladins" Shiro smiled sweetly.

"Allura and Coran are doing well, they live on Altea helping it grow once more. Coran even married and has twin Daughters" Pidge smiled brightly.

"that nice, they deserve a happy ending but what about lance" Shiro asked with a small smile.

"he planning to ask allura to marry him at the end of the month since they been dating for so long and he wants to start a family with her but he just wants to sort the farm out" Pidge explained with a kind smile and shiro nodded.

"how about hunk" Shiro mumbled and closed his eyes.

"oh he opened his own space restaurant  and his wedding with shay next year, I'm a bridesmaid" Pidge grinned and shiro chuckled.

"i think you would make a cute bridesmaid" Shiro smiled brightly and pidge giggled.

"i rather see you in a posh suit but i guess that will have to wait" pidge smirked and glance to shiro.

"hey pidge" Shiro grinned.

"yeah" Pidge asked.

"let me take you for a ride on my old bike around the garrison" Shiro smirked and opened his  eyes.

"its a date" Pidge smiled softly.

"i cant wait" Shiro smiled brightly.

"me neither" Pidge replied with a sadden smile.

"how matt" Shiro asked with a slight smile.

"he doing good, he already married N-7 and will be having his first child in a month, its gonna be a boy and he thinking of calling his son shiro" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"aww, lets hope little shiro is more like his mum" Shiro joked making them both laugh. 

"shiro" Pidge smiled.

"yeah pidge" Shiro asked.

"i miss you" Pidge weakly smiled.

"i miss you too pidge but just wait a little longer" Shiro smiled gently and laid beside her while facing her.